Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2012, 06:07 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbiggs View Post
I can't remember the last time the Skins just flat out stomped on somebody like that. Great day for us fans ... .
dude, my dad and I were just talking about that as well! 9 of our 10 games this year had been decided by 8 points or less, most of them down to the wire and taking years off of the fans lives. it was nice to actually be relaxed and stress-free in the 4th quarter...a very unfamiliar feeling for Redskisn fans!

Congratulations to RG3 for having only the 3rd perfect QB rating in Redskins history!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2012, 06:31 PM

3,681 posts, read 9,054,484 times
Great win... I hate to be THAT guy but man.. oh man... I would love it even more if they'd beat the Cowboys on Thanksgiving day! I don't remember ever beating them on Thanksgiving... How awesome would that be? It would feel better than eating Jerry Jones' Thanksgiving dinner and leaving him a dirty plate! Be honest....

Old 11-18-2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
Great win... I hate to be THAT guy but man.. oh man... I would love it even more if they'd beat the Cowboys on Thanksgiving day! ..
i'm with ya bro! down goes dallas!

Old 11-18-2012, 07:12 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
Quote:
I can't remember the last time the Skins just flat out stomped on somebody like that. Great day for us fans ... pretty crappy day for Nick Foles/Andy Reid/Greater Philadelphia.
Lets be honest, the Eagles for all intents and purposes have mailed it in. They played simply like they did not give a .

RGIII was great though. He shows why the Skins are going to be a force in the not too distant future provided the right moves are made.

Old 11-19-2012, 02:23 PM

2,222 posts, read 3,599,312 times
A guy on the team that I realized yesterday is really underrated: Darrel Young. He's an old school fullback who can run, block, and catch, and only has one fewer TD this year than Calvin Johnson. I want to see if I can get a campaign going to vote him into the pro bowl.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:12 AM

Quote:
A guy on the team that I realized yesterday is really underrated: Darrel Young. He's an old school fullback who can run, block, and catch, and only has one fewer TD this year than Calvin Johnson. I want to see if I can get a campaign going to vote him into the pro bowl.
Darrell Young is an absolute stud. He's got to be one of the most productive fullbacks in the NFL.

Old 11-22-2012, 06:40 AM

3,681 posts, read 9,054,484 times
Redskins playing the Cowboys on Thanksgiving... It doesn't get any better than this! HAIL....

Old 11-22-2012, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
Redskins playing the Cowboys on Thanksgiving... It doesn't get any better than this! HAIL....
Hail Yeah!

I just watched John Riggins NFL Network "A Football Life" special...my god what a great piece. Between the EPIC nfl films music, and the endless clips of Riggo trucking Cowboys, it had me tearing up.

Old 11-22-2012, 06:21 PM

14,321 posts, read 14,611,366 times
Great game for RG3, kid can play and throw that football. Can't figure out Dallas, tried to fight back and they just can't do it. The one INT was by a former Packer, he learned from Packers not Dallas! He'd still be with the Pack if he didn't have a failed physical issue.

Old 11-22-2012, 06:29 PM

26,206 posts, read 49,012,208 times
BRAVO to the Redskins....beating Dallas handily....makes my day....about as much as the O's beating the damned Yankees.

The 'skins first TD, 68 yards to Robinson, seems the ball was in the air for 60 of those yards from the point where RG3 planted his foot and the point where Robinson caught it. Does anyone know the exact distance of that pass.

I hope RG3 plays long and prospers....
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football