Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2019, 06:09 PM

8 posts, read 5,185 times

Advertisements

I'm excited about the Browns this year with Mayfield and OBJ. Should be a fun season! Go Browns!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2019, 04:18 PM

7,595 posts, read 6,087,283 times
Just to make certain, I have gone ahead and reserved a room (refundable) in Cleveland near the stadium I have scouted out flights and tickets....Club Seats....I will not do a bucket list item of seeing a cold weather game in Cleveland in December for cheap seats

That being said, my son and brother are Saints fans and are pitching that we should go back to NOLA AGAIN to see the Saints in the Superdome. Granted, I like the Saints, but going to Cleveland to see the Browns in a December game (Hopefully cold, but with Global warming, who knows?) I think I would have more fun for a weekend in Downtown Cleveland They have the R&R HOF as well as a number of bars and restaurants to enjoy.....

And above all else I think that the BROWNS can win the division this year.

Question

DO they serve TEA at the games?

Old 08-07-2019, 08:49 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,241,918 times
Here is my predictions for this season.

H Tennessee...W
A NY Jets...W
H LA Rams...L
A Baltimore...L
A San Francisco....W
H Seattle...W
A New England...L
A Denver...W
H Buffalo...W
H Pittsburgh...W
H Miami...W
A Pittsburgh...L
H Cincinnati...W
A Arizona...W
H Baltimore...L
A Cincinnati...W

So...11-5, and I think they make it to the playoffs as a Wild Card team

Old 08-08-2019, 09:33 AM

7,595 posts, read 6,087,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Here is my predictions for this season.

So...11-5, and I think they make it to the playoffs as a Wild Card team
I was hoping they would win the division outright at 11 and 5....
SO.........who wins the division then?

Old 08-08-2019, 10:49 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Duke Johnson got dealt to the Texans. Good trade for both sides since the Browns get a 4th rounder.

Old 08-09-2019, 08:29 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,617,020 times
If yesterday's first and only drive with Baker was a sign of things to come, Browns are going to be an explosive offense this year to say the least.

Old 08-09-2019, 09:04 AM

6,405 posts, read 8,987,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
If yesterday's first and only drive with Baker was a sign of things to come, Browns are going to be an explosive offense this year to say the least.
Baker showed last season he was legit and the Browns were going to rise above two decades of futility. Chubb is going to be a solid RB, OBJ is annoying but explosive and they have a few monsters on defense.

The Factory of Sadness no more.

Old 09-06-2019, 07:24 AM

9,503 posts, read 9,818,992 times
Hello Dawg Pound! Are you ready for some football?? I've been a lifelong Browns fan and have seen many, many seasons (sigh). I don't think I've been this excited for a season since Kosar days or the second coming of the Browns in 99.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the upcoming season and how far the Browns will go. We all know they have the talent to win the North and make a playoff run. The AFC North is still one of the toughest divisions (sans the Bengals...LOL). So winning it will be a major accomplishment.

Let's sit back, buckle up, grab a cold one and enjoy the ride!! Go BROWNS!!

Woof, woof!!

Old 09-06-2019, 08:20 AM

41,959 posts, read 75,192,887 times
A winning season will be enough for me. Playoffs would be nice; winning the division would be heaven. But after the past XXX years of frustration and futility, I'm being cautiously optimistic.

My new helmet logo jersey and dangly earrings just came in the mail. I put a new license plate bracket on the back of my car. I'm ready.

Old 09-09-2019, 06:35 AM

9,503 posts, read 9,818,992 times
I would have been less upset had the Browns executed their game plan to the best of the ability and still lost to the Titans.

But this loss was just ugly and embarrassing. Sure hope they can get their heads out of the behinds and get ready for the Jets next Monday. Going into this season my concern was the O-line and coaching. Both will have to improve a lot by Monday.

One game doesn't a season make, but as a long time Browns fan, we have seen this too many times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football