Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2014, 06:48 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckriverkid View Post
Because of WHO???? Oh yea that guy all the pundits predicted would be better than both Russel Wilson and Andrew Luck. Funny how things work out sometimes, eh?
Im just used to seeing the skins lose on Monday night in the past 2 seasons. And yes I thought RG3 was the man before his injury and labeled him the best QB in the NFC East
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2014, 10:53 AM

20,516 posts, read 33,544,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Though I know NFC East games are usually competitive, I see Dallas obliterating the Redskins by 20+ points on MNF. Redskins always play poorly in prime time.

Skins o-line is in shambles, Colt McCoy will be starting his first game in Washington against a pretty damn good Cowboys defense. Redskins run defense is decent but their secondary is god awful.

Dallas defense will probably stack the box and force Colt McCoy to throw the ball
I'm hearing that the secondary is in shambles this week for the Skins. Amerson is out that means it is imperative that the Skins get to Romo. Otherwise, he and his receivers will have a field day.

Old 10-27-2014, 08:44 PM

796 posts, read 505,354 times
Aww man Romo is out. Now this game and season is in danger.

Old 10-27-2014, 08:58 PM
JJG JJG started this thread

13,612 posts, read 22,904,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VABlkCONSERV View Post
Aww man Romo is out. Now this game and season is in danger.
He's alright.

Old 10-27-2014, 09:46 PM

Default Week 8

This week's result: Cowboys loss to the Redskins: 20-17 (OT)

2014 Regular Season Record: (6-2)

Next Week: vs. Cardinals

Well that ends the streak. Colt really needed that one.

Old 10-27-2014, 10:07 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Cardinals next week... hmmm... I am considering rooting for the Cowboys just so the Cardinals don't have a stranglehold on the conference.

Old 10-27-2014, 10:21 PM

796 posts, read 505,354 times
Man I was worried about Colt starting instead of Kirk Cousins and I was right.

Why did they put Romo back in when Weeden was doing ok?
Why didn't Romo, the OC, etc. make adjustments to the blitzing?
Why the poor pass rush and mistackling from the D? Why lack of pressure on McCoy? They made him look like Russell Wilson on his good day.
Why do you pass three times when you have already gotten 8 yards on 1st down and only need 2 yards in 3 more downs, since you are in a 4 down situation?

Also, that fumble from Murray in the first half was ugly and costly for the game. Why didn't he just go down?

The Boys were exposed tonight by an inferior (2-5) team. They aren't gonna make playoffs if this keeps going. The Boys always play down to their opposition and do not have home field advantage. I might as well say the year is done. Teams like the Cards, Colts, Eagles, etc. will beat us if we keep this up.

Old 10-27-2014, 10:21 PM

Facebook and Twitter at the moment...

Old 10-27-2014, 10:24 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
One thing I don't understand. 1st Cowboy play in OT, Murray runs for 8 yds. Never gave him the ball again. He averaged 7.5 yds per carry in the game and you don't give him the ball.

That is Jason Garrett from years past.

Old 10-27-2014, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VABlkCONSERV View Post
Man I was worried about Colt starting instead of Kirk Cousins and I was right.

Why did they put Romo back in when Weeden was doing ok?
Why didn't Romo, the OC, etc. make adjustments to the blitzing?
Why the poor pass rush and mistackling from the D? Why lack of pressure on McCoy? They made him look like Russell Wilson on his good day.
Why do you pass three times when you have already gotten 8 yards on 1st down and only need 2 yards in 3 more downs, since you are in a 4 down situation?

Also, that fumble from Murray in the first half was ugly and costly for the game. Why didn't he just go down?

The Boys were exposed tonight by an inferior (2-5) team. They aren't gonna make playoffs if this keeps going. The Boys always play down to their opposition and do not have home field advantage. I might as well say the year is done. Teams like the Cards, Colts, Eagles, etc. will beat us if we keep this up.
Calm down. We still have 8 games left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football