Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2014, 02:44 PM

917 posts, read 1,383,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
If we are going to lose one of 2 games to the eagles I prefer it to be on Sunday Night in December, not THANKSGIVING DAY lol
AGREE... I'll be damned if the Cowboys ruin my favorite holiday
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2014, 06:59 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissapla12 View Post
AGREE... I'll be damned if the Cowboys ruin my favorite holiday
Yeah just like they did last year, smh. I was so annoyed to see them lose a 27-10 lead at home on Thanksgiving

Old 11-20-2014, 07:45 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,660,890 times
Quote:
Yeah just like they did last year, smh. I was so annoyed to see them lose a 27-10 lead at home on Thanksgiving
??

Cowboys beat Raiders last year 31-24 overcoming a 21-7 deficit but something tells me you know this.. i am missing part of the story i fear.

Old 11-20-2014, 09:34 AM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
??

Cowboys beat Raiders last year 31-24 overcoming a 21-7 deficit but something tells me you know this.. i am missing part of the story i fear.
My bad, I thought the green bay game was on thanksgiving but it was in Dec and cowboys lost a 26-3 lead

Old 11-20-2014, 09:57 AM

917 posts, read 1,383,605 times
Quote:
My bad, I thought the green bay game was on thanksgiving but it was in Dec and cowboys lost a 26-3 lead
I remember.. they lost to GB's backup QB right? I remember watching it and thinking eh they got this and I went to buy something to eat.. I came up and they lost

I am going to see them play the Colts.. I got the opportunity to see them lost to the Redskins and I dont wanna see them lose again

Old 11-20-2014, 10:17 AM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissapla12 View Post
I remember.. they lost to GB's backup QB right? I remember watching it and thinking eh they got this and I went to buy something to eat.. I came up and they lost

I am going to see them play the Colts.. I got the opportunity to see them lost to the Redskins and I dont wanna see them lose again

If Romo is playing it should be a win

Old 11-20-2014, 10:21 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,108,703 times
I think Murray is clearly the MVP at this point. He' absolutely shredding the entire league

Old 11-20-2014, 12:14 PM

14,321 posts, read 14,616,693 times
Yep, Flynn rallied the troops and they pulled one out, knowing Aaron was close to coming back, amazing game. Even more amazing with a 26-3 lead why did they keep throwing the ball? Run it, get time off the clock, so strange and then Dez walking off before the game was over. McCarthy would be ballistic if one of his players did something even close, but then again his players would be unlikely to do it.

Old 11-20-2014, 12:59 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
Yep, Flynn rallied the troops and they pulled one out, knowing Aaron was close to coming back, amazing game. Even more amazing with a 26-3 lead why did they keep throwing the ball? Run it, get time off the clock, so strange and then Dez walking off before the game was over. McCarthy would be ballistic if one of his players did something even close, but then again his players would be unlikely to do it.

Any nfl coach who is not smart enough to run run run when leading 26-10 should be fired. That's why I wanted Garrett gone after last season

Old 11-21-2014, 07:22 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,660,890 times
Quote:
Any nfl coach who is not smart enough to run run run when leading 26-10 should be fired. That's why I wanted Garrett gone after last season
I was on the fire Garret bandwagon after last year myself but not specifically because of this game... My understanding is that on the 'game killing play' Romo audibled out of a run and into a quick slant pass that was intercepted... but there was a lot of blame to go around for sure. I was also on the cut ties with Romo bandwagon at the end of last year and draft Johnny Football if available. shows how much I know.

One good thing that appears to have come out of that loss is the Cowboys committed to running the ball this year at all costs... at least that is my impression. I don't think Romo would audible out of a run during a situation like that again plus, I think he has only a couple audibles to use in that situation and neither would be a pass, only a run.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football