Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2016, 06:22 PM

6,793 posts, read 5,644,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
Its LOSE.... not loose

and yes if Cowboys dont make the SB this year I call choke job..nobody even close.
HA! Thanks

Call it what you will.... Cowboys clinch playoff berth.. now if they don't win the Division.. that would be a collapse worthy of the choke label but SB... come on. The Seahawks will be a tough out no matter what.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2016, 06:25 PM

1,281 posts, read 773,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
HA! Thanks

Call it what you will.... Cowboys clinch playoff berth.. now if they don't win the Division.. that would be a collapse worthy of the choke label but SB... come on. The Seahawks will be a tough out no matter what.
They better win next week. The week of 12/24 I plan to be relaxing while our starters are resting due to clinching the east and a number 1 seed. But then again if everything is clinched by 12/18 I don't think they will rest the starters for the last 2 games. I think just the last game because that would be too much rest for Dak and the zeke

Old 12-04-2016, 06:32 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,750,280 times
Quote:
Sweet day for Cowboys fans:
Eagles Lose
Giants Lose
Redskins Lose
Cowboys clinch playoff spot..
Quote:
Its LOSE.... not loose

and yes if Cowboys dont make the SB this year I call choke job..nobody even close.
Quote:
HA! Thanks

i agree with mco, if the cowboys dont win the division, that is a choke. if the cowboys dont make the super bowl, that would be unfortunate but not unexpected since;

1: the cowboys are in a rebuilding year and were not expected to even compete for the division title, let alone make the playoffs

2: NO rookie QB has ever led their team to the super bowl let alone won one

Old 12-04-2016, 06:56 PM

10,005 posts, read 11,114,154 times
Quote:
HA! Thanks

Seahawks on road? Mediocre... The NFC after Dallas has a bunch of miscreants who would have to play over their heads to win in Dallas. Now..can they get beat? of course..but my guess is they would be favored by about 7 over the next challenger at home..

Look , I know you guys don't want to put the pressure on but THIS IS YOUR WINDOW.

Old 12-04-2016, 06:58 PM

6,793 posts, read 5,644,866 times
Quote:
Seahawks on road? Mediocre... The NFC after Dallas has a bunch of miscreants who would have to play over their heads to win in Dallas. Now..can they get beat? of course..but my guess is they would be favored by about 7 over the next challenger at home..

Look , I know you guys don't want to put the pressure on but THIS IS YOUR WINDOW.
if i may borrow one of your words;
whatev

Old 12-04-2016, 08:38 PM

Quote:

oh please, the seahawks beat dallas in the preseason, granted they were at home, and granted prescott had some growing up to do. the seahawks however are still a tough team to play. and dont forget that they beat the patriots in foxborough.

you claimed the cowboys were discounting the giants, and now you are discounting the seahawks.

Old 12-04-2016, 08:44 PM

1,281 posts, read 773,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
oh please, the seahawks beat dallas in the preseason, granted they were at home, and granted prescott had some growing up to do. the seahawks however are still a tough team to play. and dont forget that they beat the patriots in foxborough.

you claimed the cowboys were discounting the giants, and now you are discounting the seahawks.
I don't care who the Cowboys play in the NFCG as long as they are playing in it. lol

Old 12-04-2016, 09:00 PM

10,005 posts, read 11,114,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post

THEY WERE HOME! they suck on the road.. 2 different teams and LOL preseason?

Clear path for Dallas now. And I'm not patronizing..its a fact.

That said I do think the AFC team team that gets through would be favored in the SB.

Old 12-04-2016, 10:41 PM

Quote:
THEY WERE HOME! they suck on the road.. 2 different teams and LOL preseason?

Clear path for Dallas now. And I'm not patronizing..its a fact.

That said I do think the AFC team team that gets through would be favored in the SB.
no path is ever clear. too many things can happen over the course of the last four games of the season. prescott, elliot and morris, as well a romo could go down with injuries. so where would that leave the cowboys? with sanchez and dunbar running the offense. dunbar is a good running back, but he is an all around type of back, not one like elliot and morris are. dunbar can carry the ball, but he cant run over defenders, he needs a big hole to go through. and he can get out in the pass pattern and catch passes, but he is a little weak in pass blocking.

and sanchez tends to be a turn over machine, a man who can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

once again will this happen? most likely not, but it is a possibility that needs to be considered. the cowboys, and the fans, need to stop looking ahead beyond the next game. the giants in new york. this is a rivalry game, and dallas could easily lose the game. and while that wont hurt their chances for winning the division at this point, bad things can still come out of the game.

Old 12-05-2016, 02:10 PM

14,312 posts, read 14,570,852 times
Just saw on NFL.com, the Week 15 game, Bucs and Cowboys will be Sunday evening instead of a noon start. The Steelers and Bengals will move into the noon slot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football