Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2012, 03:00 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,518,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynight View Post
Are the Colts running a 4-3 next season?

Both 3-4 and 4-3..........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2012, 03:02 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,518,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
All good things have to end sometime. Indy had a great run but that's life.

I think it will be a couple of years before they will be really competitive again with Houston and Tennessee pretty set for the next couple of years.
I think its how fast it came that's the shocker.....

Old 07-24-2012, 10:29 AM

780 posts, read 1,539,763 times
Cheer up Colts faithful....it is time to look at the half-full glass. Getting ready to report to Anderson U. for training camp....bring on football!!!!!!

Old 08-15-2012, 07:32 AM

8,954 posts, read 17,224,774 times
I've never seen a fanbase go from "we suck" to "we are going to the Super Bowl" after one preseason game. Incredible.

8-8, I still believe!!

Old 08-15-2012, 07:38 AM

3,681 posts, read 9,035,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Toast View Post
I've never seen a fanbase go from "we suck" to "we are going to the Super Bowl" after one preseason game. Incredible.

8-8, I still believe!!
Yeah, same here! I think preseason is not very telling... and St. Louis is arguably the worst team in the league so that win, while impressive, says nothing about how the season will be like. With that said, their schedule is very favorable so I say 7-9 maybe 8-8.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:41 AM

8-8 is very generous. While we will showed improvement, I think it will be a sub .500 year.

Old 08-15-2012, 11:08 AM

8,954 posts, read 17,224,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnasty View Post
8-8 is very generous. While we will showed improvement, I think it will be a sub .500 year.
Colts can sweep the Jags; split with Tennessee and Houston (The Colts play 2 out of their last 3 against Houston at the end of the year, they may lay down if they've locked the division up). That is 4 wins right there.

Minnesota, Cleveland, and Miami come to Indianapolis. Those are three games the Colts can win. That is 7.

The Colts could steal the game against Buffalo, also at home.

The only games I look at as games that the Colts probably should lose are @ New England, @ Detroit, @ Chicago, vs. Green Bay and maybe the game @ New York Jets.

Old 08-15-2012, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Colts can sweep the Jags; split with Tennessee and Houston (The Colts play 2 out of their last 3 against Houston at the end of the year, they may lay down if they've locked the division up). That is 4 wins right there.

Minnesota, Cleveland, and Miami come to Indianapolis. Those are three games the Colts can win. That is 7.

The only games I look at as games that the Colts probably should lose are @ New England, @ Detroit, @ Chicago, vs. Green Bay and maybe the game @ New York Jets.
That's best case scenario though... They also do have a rookie headcoach on top of a rookie QB and oh wait a whole new defensive scheme! They could very well lose games they "should" win on paper and end up 5-11.. Just sayin...

Old 08-15-2012, 11:29 AM

Quote:

If Houston wraps up the division, I don't see it happening early enough for them to lay down. I don't think that is in their DNA. The Titans can sweep us if we are not careful and I think the Browns will be better than expected.

All of this is predicated on having healthy teams and it looks like there are a great deal of injuries league wide now.

With all of that, I hope you are right and I am wrong....who knows, it we stay healthy and play smart, we could sneak into the playoffs!!!!

Old 08-15-2012, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnasty View Post
....who knows, it we stay healthy and play smart, we could sneak into the playoffs!!!!
Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? *pause* You kidding me? Playoffs? Playoffs? *Jim Murra voice*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football