Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2012, 09:30 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,544,828 times

Advertisements

Lose to the Pats?? Will they? Brady hasnt faced this version of the Colts.....

We have a Baltimore Ravens style Defense now...

Different players too.....

No more soft cover Two

This will be an adjustment for Brady too........

We also have a QB that is not a sitting duck like Peyton

This cat can extend plays....

It's kinda like having Big Ben...

Mathis and Freeney are both rushing.....No double team on either of them.....

Look....Buffalo almost beat hem....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 06:23 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,488,150 times
This sounds crazy, but I think the Colts might be my pick to represent the AFC in the SB....

Old 11-15-2012, 11:04 AM

6,485 posts, read 12,534,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeish View Post
This sounds crazy, but I think the Colts might be my pick to represent the AFC in the SB....
I think you're out of your mind, but I'd take it. Honestly, I just want this team to continue to get better in preparation for next season and beyond.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:08 PM

4,970 posts, read 6,267,688 times
I think this weekend's game will tell a lot about how far this team has come this season. Foxburough is a hostile environment, especially for the Colts, though I think Colts fans hate the Patriots much more than Pats fans hate the Colts. Anyway, even if the Colts and Pats have the same record, the Pats are still favored by 9. That's pretty high for the NFL. If the Colts manage to keep the game close, even if they lose, I think it shows this team has improved as the season as progressed. If they get blown away, ala the Chicago game in week 1 or the Jets game not too long ago, then we may still have a lot to worry about.

Also, didn't the Thanksgiving night game used to be on the NFL Network? I swear I remember usually not being able to see it. But I notice it's on NBC this year. Was that part of the the NFL Network's deal when it expended Thursday night games through the whole season? That it would give up the game Thanksgiving night?

Old 11-18-2012, 06:33 PM

3,681 posts, read 9,058,112 times
Horrible showing today.... Yikes.

Old 11-18-2012, 08:16 PM

4,970 posts, read 6,267,688 times
I has flashbacks of the Saints game last year. The Colts may make the playoffs, but i don't know that they'll get very far.

Old 11-19-2012, 07:37 AM

8,978 posts, read 17,288,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
I has flashbacks of the Saints game last year. The Colts may make the playoffs, but i don't know that they'll get very far.
This was a learning experience for sure. They can still make some noise if they learn from this and keep progressing.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:42 AM

780 posts, read 1,542,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Toast View Post
This was a learning experience for sure. They can still make some noise if they learn from this and keep progressing.

Wow, I had no idea they would stink it up that bad. I agree, they should learn from this. The secondary was depleted, but that was only part of the problem.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
After last season, just making the playoffs would be a heck of an accomplishment.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnasty View Post
Wow, I had no idea they would stink it up that bad. I agree, they should learn from this. The secondary was depleted, but that was only part of the problem.
This was a total team loss. The Colts stunk in every facet of the game, including coaching. We were reminded yesterday of why Steelers fans complained about Arians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football