Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2019, 01:11 PM

117 posts, read 99,029 times

Advertisements

It was nice to see that the coach admitted he was out coached. I thought that was a very stand up statement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2019, 01:17 PM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Where the hell are the Ram’s fans??
Condolences to them, wherever they are.

I used to be a Rams fan back in the late 70s.

Here, I dug up an old post wrt this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
the Cullen Bryants, and the Nolan Cromwells, and the Frank Corrals, and the Lawrence McCutchoens, and the Wyndal Tylers, and the Pat Hadens, and the Jim Youngbloods ( Jack's brother ), and the Jack Slaters, and Drew Hills and the Leroy Irvins ...

Old 02-04-2019, 02:29 PM

76 posts, read 48,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Where the hell are the Ram’s fans??
Ram fans do not have much of a fanbase, I do not think I saw one Rams fan in the stadium last night

Old 02-04-2019, 03:52 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,669,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyMoney12345 View Post
Ram fans do not have much of a fanbase, I do not think I saw one Rams fan in the stadium last night
Geez. That’s pretty sad.

Old 02-04-2019, 09:18 PM

2,632 posts, read 4,047,572 times
It’s amazing a 33 year old is coaching against players close to his own age... . Would like to see how McVay bounces back from this. At his age he has time to continue building a name for himself.

Hopefully a learning experience for Goff and the Rams for future opportunities. They improved from the NFC divisionals from last year. Everyone has to start somewhere... .

Old 02-05-2019, 04:22 PM

14,321 posts, read 14,611,366 times
I agree! I saw a post by Joe Thomas, former Browns player, who does local radio in Wisconsin as he was a Badger. He had a very good point, although some on his twitter feed argued (of course):

I’m about ready to smash my radio listening to all these pinheads talking about Sean McVay like he’s a bum because he lost the super bowl to one of the greatest dynasty in sports history by a score. Let’s not forget what the Rams looked like 2 years ago before he took over.

Some of the things I'm seeing around the internet about the team, Goff, ridiculous. I hope their successful again next year, I really do.

Old 02-06-2019, 02:42 PM

76 posts, read 48,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
I agree! I saw a post by Joe Thomas, former Browns player, who does local radio in Wisconsin as he was a Badger. He had a very good point, although some on his twitter feed argued (of course):

I’m about ready to smash my radio listening to all these pinheads talking about Sean McVay like he’s a bum because he lost the super bowl to one of the greatest dynasty in sports history by a score. Let’s not forget what the Rams looked like 2 years ago before he took over.

Some of the things I'm seeing around the internet about the team, Goff, ridiculous. I hope their successful again next year, I really do.
Sean is a damn good coach, he turned the Rams around in an instant, those people who argued that Sean is a bum are stupid

Old 07-29-2019, 10:42 AM

2,211 posts, read 2,614,376 times
Any person who talks ill of Sean McVay on the radio should not be on the radio. They lost total credibility IMO.

Coach McVay is way ahead of pace in bringing the Rams to SB contention, the fact that the game was still very close going into the 4th quarter speaks volumes on how close he was to possibly winning that game.

His contract extension was way warranted, the Rams want to keep him under contract for as long as he wants to stay. The Rams hit a homerun with his hiring.

Old 08-01-2019, 10:16 AM

1,977 posts, read 967,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post

Yeah it's sure frustrating to hear such criticism. McVay is a total genius. The results are on the field and speak for themself. Anyone who thinks he's a bum is a total idiot and clearly hasn't been watching the Rams the last two seasons. Coaches don't get extensions for no reason... unless you're Mike Tomlin, LOL.

Old 09-08-2019, 09:46 PM

1,338 posts, read 2,023,434 times
Great to see a healthy Cooper Kupp back out there making plays. He's a true safety valve for Goff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football