Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2011, 01:01 PM

7,221 posts, read 11,930,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post
LMAO!

LET'S Go EAGLES.

E.A.G.L.E.S.......Eagles.
Heading out in a couple minutes to get a good seat at the bar. Enjoy the game everybody. I hope we will have happy things to post upon my return.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2011, 06:33 PM

7,221 posts, read 11,930,743 times
Sigh......

Until next season my friends.

Old 01-09-2011, 08:38 PM

436 posts, read 954,170 times
The playcalling never disappoints. Reid is totally overrated in the playoffs. He and is staff are unwilling to adapt to in-game conditions. Vick looked like McNabb due to the pathetic play-calling. Timeout strategy was once again a joke.

The players need a better tactician in order to succeed and move forward. This conclusion has been repeated for damn near ten years now.

Old 01-09-2011, 08:52 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,625,985 times
Yep, the felon qb chunked an INT to once again leave iggles fans hanging their heads. Reid is a pathetic game manager in the playoffs. Not to mention Vick is overrated and now that teams have plenty of film to watch of him, he's pretty easy to rattle and confuse. They could have just kept McNabb in and got the same results.

Old 01-09-2011, 09:01 PM

10,006 posts, read 11,151,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
Yep, the felon qb chunked an INT to once again leave iggles fans hanging their heads. Reid is a pathetic game manager in the playoffs. Not to mention Vick is overrated and now that teams have plenty of film to watch of him, he's pretty easy to rattle and confuse. They could have just kept McNabb in and got the same results.
No way..with that pathetic Eagle defense, this would have been a 6-10 team without Vick...

Old 01-09-2011, 09:22 PM

436 posts, read 954,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
Last time I checked, Vick served his time in prison.

I thought this was a forgiving nation. On second thought, we're talking about the USA. My apologies...

We've been through this. If you have a problem with Vick, don't watch the games. Tune the NFL out. Otherwise, spare us your self-righteous hypocrisy.

Old 01-10-2011, 05:42 AM

2,223 posts, read 4,997,107 times
The Miracle @ the Meadowlands II can now be put to rest! By Philly knocking the Giants out it had a chain reaction that led to their demise. The comeback from hell proved to be a double sided sword...

See ya guys next season!

Old 01-10-2011, 06:14 AM

3,770 posts, read 4,980,642 times
Horrible loss.

I knew we were in trouble when Vick got sack on the very first play of the game.

This message was brought to you from Reese's Peanut Butter, the Official Peanut Butter of the Philadelphia Eagles.

Old 01-10-2011, 06:17 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times
Even though i'm an Eagles fan, I was glad to see the game end the way it did.

I do not like Vick. It couldn't have been scripted better than the game ending with him throwing a last gasp interception.

He does not deserve any more glory.

Old 01-10-2011, 06:28 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
Tough game and a tough loss. But they proved themselves the best team in the division and almost pulled it out. Could they have pulled it off and gone all the way? Probably not but as they say the two best teams don't always get to the Superbowl( proven too often the last several years) and the better of the two teams doesn't always win. So it was possible. Go Seahawks!?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football