Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 07:11 PM

3,791 posts, read 4,009,735 times

Advertisements

Well the season is upon us once again, and the Pats could quite possibly be on their way to a fourth Championship! Unlike some of the people of Patriot Nation, I tend to be more of a realist when it comes to predictions of their season. Sorry, even though they have added Moss, Thomas, Welker, and Stallworth, doesn't give them a 16-0 record. I am thinking more like 13-3 this year. The AFC is just too good to believe otherwise, and to finish with that record is a pretty good year. The first six games will be a challenge, but if any team can pull through adversity, its the Pats. Do they make it to the SB this year....I say yes. Am I possibly a bit biased.....I say yes again. We all love to predict the final two teams, so here we go; The Super Bowl will be
Patriots and some team from the NFC. Just can't see the NFC putting up that much of a challenge, as they have proven over the last few years.

So Patriot Nation, prepare yourselves for yet another championship run, and don't worry too much about Indy.(although they looked damn good last night) Lets just hope they don't get home field advantage this year, and turn the heat up during the AFC championship game in their wussy dome.
Yeah, I am still a bit sore about that game, but thats another thread altogether. Enjoy the season, whoever your team is, its just Patriot Nation will enjoy it a little more. GO PATS!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2007, 09:04 PM

262 posts, read 296,322 times
i say the patriots will go 15-1 with a loss to the Ravens i know that you may think that sounds stupid but if you look down there schedual they could beat every team on there so i say its gonna be pats over 49ers(i no that sounds crazy) in superbowl 42

Old 09-08-2007, 09:48 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,792,778 times
I say the Colts Nation, the Cowboys Nation, or the Dolphins Nation will be on top. One way or another, it's gonna be one of those Nations.

Old 09-08-2007, 10:17 AM

536 posts, read 1,190,301 times
go jets go. jets nation is gonna be on top

Old 09-08-2007, 10:46 AM

Yes, I forgot the Jets Nation as well. So many nations, so little time.

Old 09-08-2007, 02:49 PM

3,791 posts, read 4,009,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Yes, I forgot the Jets Nation as well. So many nations, so little time.
To those in the United Nations of NFL teams(actually the NFL is ran a whole lot better than the U N), the Pats are the equivalent to the USA, an overwhelming force always ready to clean up everyone else's mess. Indy is more like China, manipulating and poisoning the water in the away locker room at their beloved "wussy dome ". Hey Jets fan, your team has its place in history, along with the moon landing.

Last edited by Patsfan20; 09-08-2007 at 02:54 PM.. Reason: wanted to add a few things

Old 09-09-2007, 04:37 PM

262 posts, read 296,322 times
wow that first game couldnt of gone better for the patriots Moss is looking like his old self Brady is amazing Welker is great it looks like Sammy Morris may be spliting time with Maroney the defense is awsome and o yea there special teams isent bad they only broke a record 108 yards. GO Pats!!!!!!

Old 09-09-2007, 05:41 PM

That Pats looked GOOD today. They are scary good. My Dolphins looked pathetic, as usual. But hey, we have 15 more weeks to go!

Old 09-09-2007, 08:58 PM

1,697 posts, read 3,470,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
That Pats looked GOOD today. They are scary good. My Dolphins looked pathetic, as usual. But hey, we have 15 more weeks to go!
The Pats brought the goods, as did the Colts Thursday night. I think the AFC Championship game is going to once again be the de-facto Super Bowl.

But- how 'bout my Packers? With one arm (their offense) tied behind their backs, they find a way to finally wipe the smirk off McNabb's face

Old 09-09-2007, 09:27 PM

3,681 posts, read 9,011,823 times
So far, I think the Colts and the Pats look like the contenders this year. The Colts looked damn good Thursday night, so did the Pats today. All I gotta say is that your Pats will have one hell of a time in our "wussy" dome this November as they did this past January Maybe, we'll turn the heat up a little more as you put it on your golden boy. Seriously, it'll be one hell of a game if the same Colts and Pats show up.

As for my Deadskins, they looked horrible as usuall but they won, hopefully they'll get better as the season goes on. The D looked much better than last year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football