Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 06:58 PM

2,757 posts, read 5,641,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
This kid Matt Ryan has got to be the rookie of the year. This kid is the real deal and this rookie coach is my coach of the year so far. They've done a great job down there in Atlanta! Amazing what a year can do.
Reminds you of a certain Colts QB when he was younger, maybe not that good but getting him was THE smart choice. DeAngelo's not an elite DB in this league. Oakland sucks and I can't wait see them against the Aints.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2008, 11:51 PM

8,057 posts, read 12,853,346 times
Great job today Birds! Time to take out some of the division foes. GO FALCONS, BEAT THE SAINTS!

Old 11-05-2008, 03:50 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,789,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintmarks View Post
Great job today Birds! Time to take out some of the division foes. GO FALCONS, BEAT THE SAINTS!
The Falcons are 5-3 with 3 straight home games coming up. I think we will see the Falcons in the playoffs at least as a wild card. Great work by Mike Smith, the rest of the coaching staff, and their young team!

Old 11-05-2008, 08:57 PM

I'm just playing a little 'shoulda,woulda, coulda; we should be 7-1 (or 6-2) right now because our guys have only been dominated once by Carolina. We should not have lost to Tampa in week two and that third quarter int prevented the score from being 17-14 Philly with the chance to take over in the 4th. I really love our chances against Denver, Minnesota, and St. Louis.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoFan View Post
I'm just playing a little 'shoulda,woulda, coulda; we should be 7-1 (or 6-2) right now because our guys have only been dominated once by Carolina. We should not have lost to Tampa in week two and that third quarter int prevented the score from being 17-14 Philly with the chance to take over in the 4th. I really love our chances against Denver, Minnesota, and St. Louis.
Agreed, but we really got to make a mark within the division, would love to see us win both against the Saints and with the Panthers and Bucs both at home this time, should have a good chance to take those as well. The Panthers will be the toughest remaining for sure, but gotta get by those Saints this Sunday. They are always pesky for us.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Agreed, but we really got to make a mark within the division, would love to see us win both against the Saints and with the Panthers and Bucs both at home this time, should have a good chance to take those as well. The Panthers will be the toughest remaining for sure, but gotta get by those Saints this Sunday. They are always pesky for us.
Most definitely, our guys are in a tough division but I feel that they'll take out Tampa when they play them again. I would love to see them sweep Nawlins but I feel that it'll be a split at best. I do see this team making it to the play-offs though.

Old 11-06-2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoFan View Post
Most definitely, our guys are in a tough division but I feel that they'll take out Tampa when they play them again. I would love to see them sweep Nawlins but I feel that it'll be a split at best. I do see this team making it to the play-offs though.
With all the good teams in this division and the east, I don't think 10-6 will do it, gotta go 11-5.

Old 11-07-2008, 08:02 AM

Quote:
With all the good teams in this division and the east, I don't think 10-6 will do it, gotta go 11-5.
That's very true. I'm looking at the standing right now and the East is stacked with Dallas being last (at 5-4) ans the South is very solid with N.O. last at 4-4. I think it's a pity the the North and the cream-puff West will get a team in but that's how it goes. I agree with your won-loss numbers it's just that I see 4 wins max with our guys. I think that, assuming we beat New Orleans, we'll move to second place because I see us beating Tampa. When will Carolina implode and start sucking again? I really hope Jake start pressing the rest of the season.

Old 11-09-2008, 02:03 PM
ABM ABM started this thread

339 posts, read 992,142 times
Quote:
No problemo!

Old 11-09-2008, 02:49 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,789,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABM View Post
I think they have something here in Mike Smith & Co. (not to mention Dimitroff) and are gonna surprise more than a few teams.

I'm expecting 7 wins and would be highly pleased with 8.

Go Falcons!!
As well as the Falcons are playing now, it would be a dissapointment if they didnt win 11 games!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football