Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2010, 03:48 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,452,372 times

Advertisements

....Whoever this team is in the Bronco's unis? Please let them finish the game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2010, 05:35 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,235,512 times
BIG improvement, yet we gave away tooo many points.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:09 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,062,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerz View Post
BIG improvement, yet we gave away tooo many points.
We only gave up those points because we shifted to a borderline prevent defense in the 2nd half. When the game was actually somewhat close, we were completely destroying their offense.

Great game today all around. Getting our offensive line straightened out was a big help and Josh McDaniels, Mike McCoy and Don Martindale absolutely destroyed their counterparts on the Chiefs. While we're on the subject of coaches, Todd Haley is a total d-bag and I hope we drop 55 on them next time.

Old 11-14-2010, 09:24 PM

Old 11-15-2010, 01:51 PM

5,289 posts, read 7,487,281 times
I really hope the Broncos win another game or two like that so we can all laugh at McGenius for at least one more year. Acts like he owns the world when he wins, but blames anything/everything else when he loses. Dude has the accountability of a 1st grade class bully (and not a tough inner city one, like a private school one that tucks in his shirt)

Old 11-15-2010, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeish View Post
I really hope the Broncos win another game or two like that so we can all laugh at McGenius for at least one more year. Acts like he owns the world when he wins, but blames anything/everything else when he loses. Dude has the accountability of a 1st grade class bully (and not a tough inner city one, like a private school one that tucks in his shirt)
What are you talking about dude? In EVERY post game press conference after a loss he's always first given credit to the other team and taken the brunt of the blame himself.

Don't worry though, Josh won't be going anywhere.

Old 11-15-2010, 05:24 PM

18,215 posts, read 25,850,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
....Whoever this team is in the Bronco's unis? Please let them finish the game.
Soon as I get to the house, will comment on it. Sheesh, talking about a Jeckyl and Hyde deal! We WILL take it however!

Old 11-15-2010, 10:53 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,792,639 times
I would have given biggest blowout to the Broncos but Eagles clinched that one tonight, maybe next week.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:08 PM

18,012 posts, read 27,456,617 times

Yeah. What the heck was that all about?

Next time the KC Chiefs get stomped on in a home playoff game or go on a 6 game skid, I hope this KC coach remembers what it feels like.

Now I hope we beat their ***** in KC and see what kind of beady-eyed finger wave he does that time.

Did Josh do something wrong in the ***** whoopin'? Did the players play dirty? If so, I didn't see it. Running up the score? I don't think so. Oh, he was p!$$d' the Broncos didn't roll over and lose by 30?

What a foo.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post

Yeah. What the heck was that all about?

Next time the KC Chiefs get stomped on in a home playoff game or go on a 6 game skid, I hope this KC coach remembers what it feels like.

Now I hope we beat their ***** in KC and see what kind of beady-eyed finger wave he does that time.

Did Josh do something wrong in the ***** whoopin'? Did the players play dirty? If so, I didn't see it. Running up the score? I don't think so. Oh, he was p!$$d' the Broncos didn't roll over and lose by 30?

What a foo.
According to the reports, he was pissed because we were running max protect blocking schemes, challenged (and got reversed) the incomplete call on Brandon Lloyd's last touchdown and left our starters in even after the game was out of reach. Apparently, protecting your multi-million dollar investment at QB and playing to win the game is frowned upon by Todd Haley, unless of course he's dropping 44 points on you. At least Josh had the courtesy to put in 90% of the defensive backups by the 3rd quarter.

When it comes right down to it, he's just an *******. He's been involved in physical or near physical altercations with his players in Dallas, Arizona and now Kansas City, so this isn't exactly uncharted territory for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football