Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2008, 04:29 PM

18,208 posts, read 25,840,395 times

Advertisements

Well, as British comic Monty Python once said, "That was a putrid pile of parrot droppings!" I don't even know where to start, and 19 hours later I still have an ice bag over my head. I'll only make this one observation as soon as the next handful of pills I snarfed down kicks in. The Broncos sacked the Pats qb 6 times. That's right-six. And they gave up 41 points. Somehow I'm having a problem trying to figure out how these 2 stats belong to one football team in one game! I don't get it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2008, 04:36 PM

2,819 posts, read 6,452,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLE H View Post
Well, as British comic Monty Python once said, "That was a putrid pile of parrot droppings!" I don't even know where to start, and 19 hours later I still have an ice bag over my head. I'll only make this one observation as soon as the next handful of pills I snarfed down kicks in. The Broncos sacked the Pats qb 6 times. That's right-six. And they gave up 41 points. Somehow I'm having a problem trying to figure out how these 2 stats belong to one football team in one game! I don't get it.
Yeah I guess thats a positive we can take out of the game. I pretty much knew we were doomed after Hall fumbled the 2nd time when it was bobbled for 40odd yards.

Bye week couldn't of came at a better time.

Old 10-21-2008, 10:09 PM

1,920 posts, read 2,778,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyj46 View Post
Yeah I guess thats a positive we can take out of the game. I pretty much knew we were doomed after Hall fumbled the 2nd time when it was bobbled for 40odd yards.

Bye week couldn't of came at a better time.
for many this was the bye week....goodbye

Old 10-23-2008, 08:15 PM

Three days after the massacre and my blood pressure is still ready to hit the bell. It has been a long time since I have seen a Bronco defense play that poorly. It is a carry over from last year. To play winning football you have to RUN the ball and STOP the run. We didn't do either. Andre Hall is STILL on the team? Two carries, minus seven yards for him. Fumbled twice, lost both. In the fourth quarter they flat out quit. But we had a good punting average!!! I've never had as much fun since I had that root canal last March.

Old 10-27-2008, 04:48 PM

Bronco fans! It was a GREAT day to be a Bronco fan yesterday! Want to know why?? Well, I guess we know the reason for that by now!!

Old 10-29-2008, 01:25 PM

3,975 posts, read 7,690,509 times
Hey Bronco fans!
I still support my team no matter what, this year is particularly frustrating because we started out so strong and I think offenses have figured us out. I attended the Broncos/Pats game, very painful!
Hopefully we'll have a strong game against Miami and the rest of the season, of course!
And Cutler is a cutie!!

Old 10-29-2008, 05:13 PM

In the immortal words of Country comic Minnie Pearl-HOWDEEE!!!!! Welcome aboard. Donkeyball is talked about here no matter how bad they get shellacked (or how aggravated I get watching them!) Ok-middle of the week scoop. Champ Bailey is out for a month with the pulled groin, was lucky it wasn't torn. D-backs are REALLY going to have to suck it up till he makes it back. His brother Boss, sadly, is out for the season and is going to have microfracture surgery later, so he's done. The early odds apparently have Denver by 3. Like Jacksonville, though, we don't play all that great against the Dolphins so we'll see.

Last edited by DOUBLE H; 10-29-2008 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: addition

Old 10-30-2008, 09:53 AM

Double H- I was at the Pats game Monday Night, and it was twice as painful watching it in person than on TV.
At least at home I can burst into tears. Not so much in public, enemy territory of Gillette stadium!
Hope we kill the Dolphins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLE H View Post
Three days after the massacre and my blood pressure is still ready to hit the bell. It has been a long time since I have seen a Bronco defense play that poorly. It is a carry over from last year. To play winning football you have to RUN the ball and STOP the run. We didn't do either. Andre Hall is STILL on the team? Two carries, minus seven yards for him. Fumbled twice, lost both. In the fourth quarter they flat out quit. But we had a good punting average!!! I've never had as much fun since I had that root canal last March.

Old 10-30-2008, 11:48 PM

608 posts, read 923,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
Double H- I was at the Pats game Monday Night, and it was twice as painful watching it in person than on TV.
At least at home I can burst into tears. Not so much in public, enemy territory of Gillette stadium!
Hope we kill the Dolphins!
Denver will prevail! Marshall will get over 150 yards and Royal at least 100. Miami can´t stop the pass and we´re coming off a bye. can you say fresh legs...

Old 10-31-2008, 01:31 PM

I sure hope so "catfishing"! we need a good win to lift our spirits! I hope we can turn around this season that all of sudden seems longer than before.
But I remain a loyal, long term citizen of "Broncos Country"!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishing View Post
Denver will prevail! Marshall will get over 150 yards and Royal at least 100. Miami can´t stop the pass and we´re coming off a bye. can you say fresh legs...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football