Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2017, 08:50 AM

5,719 posts, read 6,446,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Bills have not even played the Pats yet..... Still have the Chiefs at Arrowhead. Ugghhhhh!
I mean, we all had that penciled in as a loss anyway.

But @Jets, Saints, Chargers, MiamiX2, and Colts were all supposed to be games we would be competitive in or even have an edge in. And right now? It is looking like the Colts game may be the only victory left in the season. 2011 redux. Although the Saints game was the least important game left on the schedule, the team needed to do the opposite of what they did yesterday to keep team and fan morale up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2017, 10:34 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,615,450 times
Miami really hasn't looked any better than us even with our terrible play the last two weeks. Miami is pretty much right there with us with the same terrible play. Still not out of the question Bills can win those two games. Colts are actually a lot tougher than they appear on paper. But in Buffalo, that still should be a win. If they hit a perfect storm and somehow win all three of those games they just need to find someway to go 1-3 against the Chiefs, Chargers and Patriots twice.

Old 11-13-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
Miami really hasn't looked any better than us even with our terrible play the last two weeks. Miami is pretty much right there with us with the same terrible play. Still not out of the question Bills can win those two games. Colts are actually a lot tougher than they appear on paper. But in Buffalo, that still should be a win. If they hit a perfect storm and somehow win all three of those games they just need to find someway to go 1-3 against the Chiefs, Chargers and Patriots twice.
Yup. According to the NFL playoff simulator, wins against MiamiX2, Chargers, and Colts would give Bills 80% playoff chances. 9-7 is likely enough to do it this year. The play we saw the past two games is not enough to get there, clearly, but I still have hope that they can turn it around.

Old 11-13-2017, 07:03 PM

You are never as bad as your worst and never as good as your best. These last two games have been the Bills at their worst. No doubt. It's extremely rare to have three straight terrible games. I think we will play a close game against the Chargers.

Old 11-14-2017, 07:43 PM

6,410 posts, read 4,905,721 times
https://www.buffalorumblings.com/201...r-mr-big-stuff

Old 11-14-2017, 08:10 PM

No, getting rid of him was not a mistake. Correlation doesn’t imply causation.

Dude was a problem and had too big of a contract that he wasn’t playing up to and needed to go.

Did Rex Ryan ruin him? Maybe. Probably. But we can’t go back in time and make Rex Ryan not happen. What we can do is build a better, cohesive future.

I see lots of Bills fans saying, “Trust the process” when we win but few practicing what they preach when we lose. It is a process to get a winning team. Getting rid of the past is part of that process.

I had a 10 hour round trip drive to watch them lose in person and I still Trust the process. I’m not gonna get bitter over Dareus or Watkins or anybody.

Trust the damn process!

Old 11-14-2017, 08:17 PM

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/201...path-after-all

Old 11-14-2017, 08:56 PM

Isn't Dareus just one toke away from being suspended an entire season? Don't worry, the shine will wear off next season in Jacksonville. Marcel I am sure is extra motivated for the next few games in Jacksonville. He'll be back to his lazy self by next training camp.

Giving up nearly 500 rushing yards in two games points to problems with more than just one position. Dareus is one player, thus one position. If Dareus were here we wouldn't go from giving up 500 yards to only 200 yards over those two games.

Old 11-14-2017, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
Isn't Dareus just one toke away from being suspended an entire season? Don't worry, the shine will wear off next season in Jacksonville. Marcel I am sure is extra motivated for the next few games in Jacksonville. He'll be back to his lazy self by next training camp.

Giving up nearly 500 rushing yards in two games points to problems with more than just one position. Dareus is one player, thus one position. If Dareus were here we wouldn't go from giving up 500 yards to only 200 yards over those two games.
I cannot blame the fans for being salty over it because the media that cover this team encourage it. I’m super pissed at the media who cover this team. I listened to AM-550 all the way home from the Saints game and they are just super ****y.

Old 11-15-2017, 01:23 PM

I have a newfound respect for the coach:

Tyrod Taylor shocked Buffalo Bills benched him - NFL.com

Tyrod is not the answer and this coach didn't sign or draft him. Gutsy move and a great sign going forward.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...8-92874f2286df
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football