Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2013, 12:18 PM

1,953 posts, read 4,960,484 times

Advertisements

I'm certainly happy with the outcome and how we played. I think the first 4 or 5 incompletions were all dropped balls. I have no idea what Cutler was thinking with the interception, I cant blame a receiver on that one. If the defense did not force the fumbles we would have never one, I thought we looked iffy a good portion of the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2013, 02:55 PM

570 posts, read 581,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by long101 View Post
I'm certainly happy with the outcome and how we played. I think the first 4 or 5 incompletions were all dropped balls. I have no idea what Cutler was thinking with the interception, I cant blame a receiver on that one. If the defense did not force the fumbles we would have never one, I thought we looked iffy a good portion of the way.
I disagree, 2-80 yard drives..come from behind victory...

Old 09-11-2013, 04:18 AM

the viking ship takes another hit sunday last year was a fluke...this team will sink...

Old 09-11-2013, 07:33 PM

1,953 posts, read 4,960,484 times
We are one only one game in, and have a very tough schedule the entire year. If we keep progressing through the year we should be a great team, we cant do the take one step forward two step back game like last year. I'm just thankful that Detroit plays at 3pm, so I have something to do the bulk of the day. With our allstar D line we better see some penetration on Sun

Old 09-12-2013, 03:47 AM

Quote:
We are one only one game in, and have a very tough schedule the entire year. If we keep progressing through the year we should be a great team, we cant do the take one step forward two step back game like last year. I'm just thankful that Detroit plays at 3pm, so I have something to do the bulk of the day. With our allstar D line we better see some penetration on Sun
I agree...a skins upset would be sweet...

Old 09-12-2013, 06:14 AM

14,322 posts, read 14,618,819 times
Don't count on it! First home game, RGIII looking tentative, hopefully Burnett is back and 'skins lose!

Old 09-12-2013, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
Don't count on it! First home game, RGIII looking tentative, hopefully Burnett is back and 'skins lose!
I know...the skins suck rg3 cant run thats 70 percent of his game...BUT IHOPE IT HAPPENS....

Old 09-12-2013, 06:55 AM

14,322 posts, read 14,618,819 times
OK, we're even, as I hope the Vikings play better and win, too! They are not great and all the smack talking posters have disappeared (not Ghengis, who always hangs in like a trooper)!

I don't get Ponder, as a rookie he surprised the Packers and almost pulled off a win, never developed much beyond first year. They need a QB specific coach, which Bears and Packers have always done with QBs.

Old 09-12-2013, 07:40 AM

78,405 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
1. Cutler was partially grabbed on the shoulder as he threw the interception, I'm not sure if that impacted the throw or not, maybe someone got a better angle and the view.

2. Cincinnatti is a very good team. Especially their D. That was a quality win.

3. One of the Bears strengths is takeaways, I think they were #1 last season in the NFL. Mentioning that "if they didn't force fumbles" is like complaining that the Vikings would suck if Adrian Peterson didn't rush for so many yards.

Old 09-12-2013, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
1. Cutler was partially grabbed on the shoulder as he threw the interception, I'm not sure if that impacted the throw or not, maybe someone got a better angle and the view.

2. Cincinnatti is a very good team. Especially their D. That was a quality win.

3. One of the Bears strengths is takeaways, I think they were #1 last season in the NFL. Mentioning that "if they didn't force fumbles" is like complaining that the Vikings would suck if Adrian Peterson didn't rush for so many yards.
hey, welcome back, well said...give me a score for sun...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football