Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2015, 02:35 PM

4,666 posts, read 3,861,741 times

Advertisements

-Packers win in a game with around 34 turnovers between the 2 teams. I'm not sure if Foles was that bad today, or the Packer defense is that good, or it's a combo of the 2. Packer defense looks better in the 4th quarter compared to other seasons.

-Packers are 3-0 against the "mighty" NFC West.

- Packers are definitely heavy on the home games in the 1st part of the schedule. Another home game next week, & then 6 of 10 games being away after the bye.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2015, 05:40 AM

14,321 posts, read 14,616,693 times
Glad for the win, defense is really stepping up! Offense wasn't good today against a strong defense, run game suffered. A win, one more game before the bye, then on the road, last half will be interesting!

Old 10-12-2015, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
A win, one more game before the bye, then on the road, last half will be interesting!
Ya, they have some tough road matchups ahead. Broncos, Panthers, Vikings, & Cardinals. And the Raiders are playing tough this year for a change. Away games at Detroit are never an easy game.

Old 10-18-2015, 05:58 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
Chargers deserved to win that one. A lot of dumb mistakes at critical times on their part. Packers hold onto a 6-0 but it was a fun game to watch. Nice offense by the chargers.

Old 10-18-2015, 05:58 PM

Man! Down to 4th & goal with the Chargers on the 4 yard line. Rivers had 500+ passing yards. That should be a nice wake up call before the bye.
It'll be a tough rest of the season for the Packers with all the road games left. I predict at least 3 road losses & lots of panic by observers, but the Pack will be OK.

Old 10-29-2015, 07:51 PM

Rodgers has been praising Manning all week & also praised the Denver defense stating they don't have a weakness. I just watched the Vikings vs Broncos game, & Broncos defense is indeed stout all around.

Denver leads the league in sacks, forced fumbles & fumbles recovered, so this will be a good test for the offense. Media & fans just have to restrain from reading too much into the outcome. Sunday night games are often a toss up.

Next weeks game at Carolina is a bigger game in my opinion, for NFC playoff reasons. Packers need home field advantage.

Old 10-30-2015, 09:29 AM

9,116 posts, read 17,725,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Rodgers has been praising Manning all week & also praised the Denver defense stating they don't have a weakness. I just watched the Vikings vs Broncos game, & Broncos defense is indeed stout all around.

Denver leads the league in sacks, forced fumbles & fumbles recovered, so this will be a good test for the offense. Media & fans just have to restrain from reading too much into the outcome. Sunday night games are often a toss up.

Next weeks game at Carolina is a bigger game in my opinion, for NFC playoff reasons. Packers need home field advantage.
Rogers is smart enough not to give anyone bulletin board material.

The broncos site is very chippy, and they are confident they will beat the Packers even though the Pack are favored....

I can't wait for the game..should be a great one.

Old 10-30-2015, 09:48 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,108,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post
I can't wait for the game..should be a great one.
that's about all I have as well.

Rodgers is Rodgers....he's a beast. Peyton, and the Broncos offense as a whole...hasn't looked good this year. But they've had the bye week to right the ship, and I feel will be ready.

Broncos D is one of the best I've ever seen, and I honestly don't see any weaknesses. This is by far the best D Rodgers has seen this year. But Rodgers isn't "just another guy," he's capable of finding the holes.

Packers D has been pretty damn solid all year, much improved. But Rivers shredded them for over 500 yards recently, though much of that was garbage time.

This Sunday night is easily the "game of the year" thus far in 2015.

Old 10-30-2015, 10:39 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,048,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post
Rogers is smart enough not to give anyone bulletin board material.
lol, except God and those that envoke his role in their victories

Old 11-01-2015, 09:33 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,091,366 times
This wasn’t a loss. It was an ass whooping. From kick off they looked like the walking dead. What bothers me the most was the lack of emotion they showed throughout the entire game. This was a big game against a very good team on Sunday night with two weeks to prepare and they looked confused and indifferent.

-Capers go back to your strength …the zone blitz. I really hate this passive man approach.
-Bring back Philbin to call plays on offense. Not sure what good that would do since the WRs cannot get separation, but you never know.
-Lacy needs to stop trying to be Barry Sanders and try being Jerome Bettis or Marshawn Lynch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football