Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2015, 02:40 PM

9,116 posts, read 17,727,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
What is wrong with the Packer passing game?
They average 242 yards a game which is 9th from the bottom. The bottom 8 include teams that are run oriented.
Not the complete problem, but losing Jordy Nelson was huge it turns out..

he had 1500 yds and 13 TD's last year....he was the epitome of stretching the defense.

They don't have that weapon along side Cobb this year...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2015, 04:53 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,054,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post
Not the complete problem, but losing Jordy Nelson was huge it turns out..

he had 1500 yds and 13 TD's last year....he was the epitome of stretching the defense.

They don't have that weapon along side Cobb this year...
hey, what about "next man up"?

Old 11-12-2015, 08:08 AM

9,116 posts, read 17,727,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
These are not 'robots'. The "next man up" (ie Davante Adams or James Jones /etc) is not always as good as the guy who is injured obv.

Old 11-12-2015, 10:34 AM

1,069 posts, read 712,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post
These are not 'robots'. The "next man up" (ie Davante Adams or James Jones /etc) is not always as good as the guy who is injured obv.
It's not all the offenses fault, they did score 29 pts....I think the bigger issue is how you justify to allow Cam Newton and the Carolina offense to score 37 pts....you have to play defense

Old 11-12-2015, 08:09 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,562,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post

ask Julius Peppers...

Old 11-15-2015, 09:09 AM

14,322 posts, read 14,618,819 times
I'm back and Go Pack Go! Didn't have much internet while I was away but did catch a few blurbs. What was the deal with Peppers and Ha Ha? Defense was looking decent before I left what happened the last couple of weeks???

Hopefully this Lions game gets them back on track! The Vikes coming up will definitely be a tough, must win game.

Old 11-15-2015, 03:46 PM

4,454 posts, read 3,392,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
I'm back and Go Pack Go! Didn't have much internet while I was away but did catch a few blurbs. What was the deal with Peppers and Ha Ha? Defense was looking decent before I left what happened the last couple of weeks???

Hopefully this Lions game gets them back on track! The Vikes coming up will definitely be a tough, must win game.
Well I'm really disappointed that the Packers lost three in a row, especially today against Detroit.

Old 11-15-2015, 04:32 PM

Game was a mess, watching it was very frustrating. No words to describe it!

Old 11-16-2015, 12:48 PM

1,823 posts, read 2,127,177 times
I am not sure if this ship can righted before the season ends.

This team is totally off kilter right now-----there is nothing positive that I can bring up.

There is a total breakdown-----an offense that is horrendous, a defense that looks confused and slow, a coaching staff
appears to be having a tough time, and an absence of team spirit and morale.

Sorry to say it, but this looks like a team that is going through the motions right now, and appears to be a team that knows it is going to lose.

We are having more injuries than we are putting up points on the board now.

Let us play the guys who really want to play now-------for the wrs that means guys like Janis and Abbrederis if he is healthy. This has to be one of the most disappointing group of receivers the Pack has ever had------no separation and to me it appears no real drive or hunger-----Randall has been really a let down this year-----very few big plays.

Like all true Pack fans, I am really a little frustrated today. Mike says today lets not go overboard and panic---stay the course------there is not much of a course to stay.

I think we saw some of this coming in some of their wins earlier-----they were doing it with smoke and mirrors.

I am a true fan and will always be green and gold----but yikes, maybe it is time to make some changes.

Old 11-16-2015, 01:26 PM

When you hear Aaron say, they rushed the lanes, blocked the run, daring us to throw? What??? This was always their game, and now him not having confidence in the WRs really shows, it is a breakdown. A mess, a real mess they are.

The defense started out strong this year, what has happened there, so many issues, where to start and what is up with Cobb, is he being doubled all the time??? Jones has never been fast, Rodgers has some up side but isn't a complete WR, Montgomery is out and AR went to Adams so much it was crazy.

I won't give up on them but seeing Jordy at the game, makes me realize what a big part he really was to this offense. He and Cobb were at the top of the NFL last year in TDs, but separate Cobb is not getting it done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football