Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2015, 04:38 PM

1,708 posts, read 4,399,602 times

Advertisements

Can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm going to root for the vikes Thursday?
It's unlikely the way the Pack is playing but if az loses and pack wins out they should move to second seed I think...
Hopefully Lacy makes a solid return this week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2015, 06:44 PM

14,323 posts, read 14,620,586 times
I'm with you! There are several articles, one at Packers.com and the other at Cheesehead TV I think, about the different scenarios, who to root for! I'm thinking go for the purple (you listening Ghengis)!

Actually I wouldn't mind if the teams in the north get their act together so division gets more competitive, maybe not this year though!

Old 12-08-2015, 06:54 PM

4,454 posts, read 3,393,373 times
Packers need some momentun! Go Pack Go!

Old 12-08-2015, 07:11 PM

For all the negative talk around Guion and his arrest, the state of Florida returned the truck and his money, down to the last penny. He said, he is pumped and ready to go, glad to have the incident behind him.

McCarthy said today team is healthier, 46 for game day will be a tougher pick. When they have injuries, saying which 7 are inactive is easier, however, in Dec. better to have all hands on deck as they say. Center Linsley still out but no worries as JC Tretter fills in fine. I'm not sold on Barclay so hopefully Bulaga and Lang are good to go.

Old 12-10-2015, 05:02 PM

4,667 posts, read 3,863,296 times
Favre talking about Rodgers

"He's better than I ever was," Favre said. "I think he's quietly one of the best leaders in this game. I don't know if people understand that."
How Aaron Rodgers Saved the Packers | Bleacher Report

Old 12-10-2015, 05:57 PM

I read that article today, absolutely awesome and Favre's comments, too. Everything I've read in the last year or two, he has done nothing but praise Rodgers and his game.

Rodgers gets a bad rap for his style, but the players get him and understand who he is, the people writing, commenting about his leadership or lack thereof, don't know him or understand him.

Hearing Montgomery is practicing, he tried a week or two ago and McCarthy pulled him out, had him go talk to a trainer. I'd love to see him back out there. No word on Q yet, wonder if they are holding back, not knowing what the league will do in terms of punishment. They put him back on the roster, league takes action, then they have to scramble again.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:44 PM

You know I'd like to know who runs better, James Starks or Eddie Lacy. Besides the team still has problems; wide receivers aren't getting open, and the cornerbacks aren't jamming the receivers for anyteam.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:48 PM

Plus the Vikings' loss to Arizona helps Green Bay!

Old 12-12-2015, 06:45 AM

Starks and Lacy have such different running styles, Starks more upright, Lacy a bruiser. Starks has been good in the dump off pass, screen game this year. Eddie had 2 good rushing games in a row (100 yards), hopefully he gets back on track. Packers need to stick with the run, not go away from it, which is an issue sometimes.

Old 12-12-2015, 10:41 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,876,287 times
Rogers according to Bleacher Report did save Green Bay, but let us not forget a reasonably protective
offensive line followed by a mind boggling error by Detroit's defense to play too deep in the end zone!!!!
Our guys got front row seats in the end zone and one of Green Bays best receivers Richard Rodgers along with a height advantage caught that Hail Mary.......... a play that will require me to have therapy for years!!! Aaron is TEAM and Green Bays success or failure will rest on the youmgins to anaylize the play charts and to read ,adapt and convert plays. All receivers must get separation, come back for short passes and to improve. The offensive line in fairness is up against overpowering fast monsters in at least four teams that are virtual animals . To them a 300 lb offensive linemen are dead meat!!! Strengthening may be the main issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football