Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2016, 12:47 PM

4,666 posts, read 3,861,741 times

Advertisements

Feels like the season just ended. Last year was so frustrating to watch with the great start & then the Packers couldn't even complete a first down or complete a pass longer than 6 yards for most of the 2nd half of the season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2016, 09:00 PM

4,666 posts, read 3,861,741 times
This may be more for the entertainment/gossip section on here, but ABC is doing a good job of making Aaron look like a jerk on the bachelorette. Yes, I actually watched the hometown visits episode on the bachelorette. Aaron didn't show up for his younger brother Jordan on the episode, & Jordan said something like Aaron doesn't have time for his family anymore. He's estranged from the family. Instagram accounts of his brothers are odd, with both brothers excluding Aaron.

Makes me wonder about Rodgers (Aaron) actual personality in real life considering Finley, Jennings, Jennings wife, Driver, and both of his brothers have all come out to say some not so nice things against him.

Yes I know it's pathetic to let a partial scripted entertainment show like the bachelorette lead me to an opinion, but Jordan seems like a decent guy, & I hope Aaron is less of a jerk to his own family. I admit I see Aaron in a different light now.

Old 07-27-2016, 09:29 PM

4,454 posts, read 3,392,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
This may be more for the entertainment/gossip section on here, but ABC is doing a good job of making Aaron look like a jerk on the bachelorette. Yes, I actually watched the hometown visits episode on the bachelorette. Aaron didn't show up for his younger brother Jordan on the episode, & Jordan said something like Aaron doesn't have time for his family anymore. He's estranged from the family. Instagram accounts of his brothers are odd, with both brothers excluding Aaron.
His brother was on that show a few months back.

Old 07-28-2016, 06:34 AM

14,321 posts, read 14,616,693 times
He's on the show now, the final 2, he could "win" it. No one mentions the nice house in the visit, his parents had a tiny ranch style home. Aaron got the house for them. There is definitely more than one side to this story. Aaron addressed the issue during camp interviews, basically saying it is inappropriate to talk about family issues in public. He did wish him well on the show. I'm with Aaron on this one, doesn't change my opinion of him at all.

Aaron Rodgers addresses Jordan's 'Bachelorette' run, their relationship

Old 08-02-2016, 05:52 PM

This isn't exactly Packer news but I am happy James Jones found a spot, San Diego Chargers. He is a really good guy and deserves a shot if he wants to play.

So Jordan is the choice on the Bachelorette, and I don't get why it has to be football news on the NFL twitter feed. He isn't in the NFL, never made it with a team. I don't think he was a star at Vanderbilt either. I also wonder what his occupation is or did they even list one? He wants to break into TV, which is the real reason he was on the show. Hopefully it all dies down and Aaron won't have to answer (or not answer) the questions too many times.

Old 08-02-2016, 07:28 PM

Well, I was wrong on the no job part about Jordan. ESPN just had a blurb that he will be a college football analyst this coming season.

Jordan Rodgers joins SEC Network - ESPN Front Row

Old 08-03-2016, 06:16 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,048,781 times
congrats to Favre for stepping into the Hall of Fame!

sayyyy...seems there's a tinge of purple in his Canton locker display

Old 08-03-2016, 07:24 PM

Yep, Packers.com mentioned it on the website, too. How about the Falcons and the Jets???

Favre will be the last inductee at the ceremony. He is known for his rambling, long stories so I wonder if they did it on purpose or to keep everyone there as he is the most well known of the group. His wife will do his introduction, she is an absolute amazing woman considering all she has been through with him. He deserves to be in the HOF but on the home front not exactly a winner there.

Old 08-04-2016, 04:29 PM

Favre has the most consecutive starts of any NFL player, his record stands, his last game was in a Vikings uniform and the HOF wants to recognize those consecutive starts. It makes sense to me but probably not to many diehard Packer fans.

Old 08-04-2016, 05:20 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,048,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
Favre has the most consecutive starts of any NFL player, his record stands, his last game was in a Vikings uniform and the HOF wants to recognize those consecutive starts. It makes sense to me but probably not to many diehard Packer fans.
Favre is keeping in shape and football ready through his frequent Wrangler and Copper Fit commercials for a reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football