Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2009, 06:57 PM

2,224 posts, read 3,612,563 times

Advertisements

Thier advantage is they jump out on people so early that other teams cant establish a run. If they get up early your done because now you play into the strength of thier defense which is Sharper and the pass defense, but if you can slow them down enough to run the ball and keep Breez and company on the side line you expose thier flaw.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2009, 07:30 PM

2,757 posts, read 5,642,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
Thier advantage is they jump out on people so early that other teams cant establish a run. If they get up early your done because now you play into the strength of thier defense which is Sharper and the pass defense, but if you can slow them down enough to run the ball and keep Breez and company on the side line you expose thier flaw.
What do you think Nawlins will do in the playoffs? I ask because last year the Cardinals were soft on defense but they turned it on in the post season (same with Indy a few years ago). I really wouldn't be surprised if they got knocked out in the NFC title game.

Old 12-31-2009, 08:29 AM

2,223 posts, read 4,997,342 times
N.O. "should" be able to beat > Minn and AZ ... I dont believe they can beat the Eagles (again), Dallas really stuffed them, and GB can handle them as well. They may be in trouble..... We'll see

Old 12-31-2009, 11:51 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,723,992 times
Just curious, y'all playing your starters against us this week? Matt Moore could use another good show to help bounce Del-dumb.

Old 01-11-2010, 05:49 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,931,864 times
WOW, I had to go all the way to page three to find this thread.

Well now that my beloved Eagles have tanked, I have to root w/DH for his Saints on the NFC side.

Doesn't look like Arizona has any defense to bring to NO, so it could be a repeat of last night's game in the dome on Saturday. WHO DAT??!!!

Old 01-11-2010, 10:05 AM
YAZ

7,706 posts, read 14,080,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
WOW, I had to go all the way to page three to find this thread.

Well now that my beloved Eagles have tanked, I have to root w/DH for his Saints on the NFC side.

Doesn't look like Arizona has any defense to bring to NO, so it could be a repeat of last night's game in the dome on Saturday. WHO DAT??!!!
The Saints will win if they score 52 points......

Old 01-13-2010, 07:17 PM

420 posts, read 478,579 times
Im a die hard Saints fan but, Thank god we dont have to play Cowboys or Minnesota, cuz dam............they are on fire, specially Cowboys. Saints should dominate AZ with there poor running game and we all know how Kurt Warner is with his indecisiveness....enough time for him to give the ball up to the number 1 takeaway team in the league. They better step up though if they wanna beat Minny or Dallas, preferably Minny cuz Dallas............ouuuuweee! WhooDAT

Old 01-14-2010, 06:49 AM

687 posts, read 1,945,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOUISIANA'SLEGEND View Post
Im a die hard Saints fan but, Thank god we dont have to play Cowboys or Minnesota, cuz dam............they are on fire, specially Cowboys. Saints should dominate AZ with there poor running game and we all know how Kurt Warner is with his indecisiveness....enough time for him to give the ball up to the number 1 takeaway team in the league. They better step up though if they wanna beat Minny or Dallas, preferably Minny cuz Dallas............ouuuuweee! WhooDAT
You must not watch the Cardinals much. They've averaged over 117 yards on the ground over the past 11 games which puts them firmly in the middle of the pack. Perhaps more importantly, they just hung a bunch of points on the league's 2nd-ranked D (over 150 yards on the ground, alone).

The best chance to contain Kurt Warner is through good secondary play. Blitz him and he'll torch you - he's got one of the quickest releases in the league. If the Saints cover well and make him hold onto the ball, they can cause a lot of havoc and, you're right, probably force a bunch of turnovers.

This game is going to be awesome.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:28 AM

18,209 posts, read 25,843,605 times
Robert A is right. It WILL be awesome! Warner and Brees, two of the classiest quarterbacks in the league, both on and off the field!

Old 01-14-2010, 07:46 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,931,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLE H View Post
Robert A is right. It WILL be awesome! Warner and Brees, two of the classiest quarterbacks in the league, both on and off the field!
It will definitely be a great game! Totally classy QBs. I'm really looking forward to watching this one! Not like I don't look forward to watching all football games. Picked up a nice Brees jersey for Hubby the other day, going to give it to him Saturday morning when growls over having to wear his beat up Bush one. Is it Saturday yet? GEAUX SAINTS!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football