Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2009, 01:02 PM

49 posts, read 134,887 times

Advertisements

The cowboys shot them selvesin the foot once again(another wasted season) and i believe 2 players and 1 coach should've been shown the door.They did get rid of one bad apple but the other cancer is t.o. let me not mention wade (ButterBall Turkey)phillips should've been fired after that pathetic performance in philly! This team has too much talent to be wasted on by a pathetic quote un quote coach.2009 is a new year along with a new stadium and why would you christen a new stadium with a happy go lucky losing coach.I sometime wonder if that plastic surgery made ole jerry feel like the king but truthfully looks like a badly dressed drag queen.Wade phillips should've had the go-nads to resign but we aren't so lucky afterall.Let me look at my list of coaches available;Steve Spagnola,Bill Cowher,Mike Shanahan,Brian Billick,Marety Schottenheimer,and Rex Ryan.Open the new season and stadium with anew attitude and personality,but i can only wish.I will be rooting for the CAROLINA PANTHERS to WIN the superbowl,a team that has an owner(Jerry Richardson)who doesn't interfere with the general manager and coach john fox!I hope Jerry will enjoy watching the Carolina Panthers win their first super bowl. GO PANTHERS!!!!!!! GO PANTHERS!!!!!!

Old 01-10-2009, 02:45 PM

492 posts, read 959,996 times
Seems like this year the boys were play/acting more like girls.

Old 01-10-2009, 03:44 PM

1,377 posts, read 4,201,273 times
As long as Tono Romo is quarterback the Cowboys will go NOWHERE!! He doesn't have what it takes. He belongs in Hollywood, not the NFL. And Jerry Jones doesn't care about no SuperBowl, he only wants to sell tickets and signs the most dramatic players to get attention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football