Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who gets the Lombardi trophy?
Arizona Cardinals 58 46.40%
Pittsburgh Steelers 67 53.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 11:45 AM

2,224 posts, read 3,612,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
ESPN isn't sitting in our local bars!! What a bucket of knowledge you are!! I would LOVE To know how you can tell me what is going on in our bars here in Pittsburgh or how Cowherd can say what is happening here in Pittsburgh!

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME, OH DISGRUNTLED PANTHER FAN. Besides, Steeler fans don't give a crap what is happening in SC bars.

When did I say ANYTHING about Bars in Pittsburgh?

OK real slow so even you can understand. I said IN LOCAL BARS. Bars that are local to me HERE in Charleston SC. I typed it real real real slow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2009, 11:47 AM

Again ASSumption is the mother of all **** up's! YOU ASSume that I am a Panther fan because I am living in Charleston SC. HOWEVER, I am here because the military brought me here from Mass. I'm a Patriots fan so I could care less about the Panthers.

Old 01-29-2009, 11:49 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,367,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
When did I say ANYTHING about Bars in Pittsburgh?

OK real slow so even you can understand. I said IN LOCAL BARS. Bars that are local to me HERE in Charleston SC. I typed it real real real slow.
OK,,, R--E--A--L S--L--O--W for you! I and other Steeler fans DO NOT CARE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN A PANTHER'S BAR! You said ESPN--how the H*LL do the ESPN's guys know what is going on in ANY BAR ACROSS THE NATION--If he's making that statement about SC bars--then that is 1 state out of 50!! We could care less!

Old 01-29-2009, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Again ASSumption is the mother of all **** up's! YOU ASSume that I am a Panther fan because I am living in Charleston SC. HOWEVER, I am here because the military brought me here from Mass. I'm a Patriots fan so I could care less about the Panthers.
Aaahhh a cheatin' PATS fan!! Are you mad and disgruntled that Brady didn't make the playoffs this year? What happened? Did their video cameras break?

Old 01-29-2009, 12:00 PM

Quote:
OK,,, R--E--A--L S--L--O--W for you! I and other Steeler fans DO NOT CARE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN A PANTHER'S BAR! You said ESPN--how the H*LL do the ESPN's guys know what is going on in ANY BAR ACROSS THE NATION--If he's making that statement about SC bars--then that is 1 state out of 50!! We could care less!

It's no wonder your fellow steelers fans call you out.

I said Colin Cowherd made the same statement about there being a Steeler Bar in every BIG city in the country.

If you dont care, why are you replying? That baffles me.

Here you go with the Panthers ASSumption. There are fewer Panther fans here than anything else because most folks had a team BEFORE the Panthers came to town, plus all the military people.

Old 01-29-2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Aaahhh a cheatin' PATS fan!! Are you mad and disgruntled that Brady didn't make the playoffs this year? What happened? Did their video cameras break?

No not mad at all. I have been alive to see my Team win all of it's Superbowls this decade.

Again coming from someone who knows OH SO MUCH about football and the STEELERS specificly how is your ROOKIE SENSATION Mawelde Moore working out for you???

Old 01-29-2009, 12:08 PM

Quote:
YES BANDWAGON FANS. The local sports bar averaged less than 5 Steeler fans during the first 16 weeks of the season, then when they make the playoffs they come out of the wood work. When they played the Titans there were 2 fans. The have the LARGEST contingent of bandwagon fans in my area of any team, including the Cowboys and that is hard to do.
Quote:
Ok, I'm glad you can listen to ESPN radio because Colin Cowherd made this EXACT same statement yesterday. Wow what a bucket of knowledge!

Slow down and breath.. I SAID LOCAL, as in LOCAL TO ME. I'm in CHARLESTON SC...so I would LOVE to know how YOU can tell me what is happening here...... It was your INTELLIGENCE that ADDED LOCAL PITTSBURGH not I. Look at my original post 100% uneditted it says LOCAL not local pittsburgh. NASA has immediate openings for rocket scientist.

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME.....
Quote:
It's no wonder your fellow steelers fans call you out.
No--not another Steeler fan, only a disgruntled Bengals fan who I could care less what he thinks!
I said Colin Cowherd made the same statement about there being a Steeler Bar in every BIG city in the country.
Not once in any of the above posts did you say EVERY BIG CITY IN THE COUNTRY!
If you dont care, why are you replying? That baffles me.
Same reason you are replying!

Here you go with the Panthers ASSumption. There are fewer Panther fans here than anything else because most folks had a team BEFORE the Panthers came to town, plus all the military people.
Again--could care less what goes on in SC bars!
Quote:
No not mad at all. I have been alive to see my Team win all of it's Superbowls this decade.
I've been alive to see all of our SB wins as well, who cares if they aren't all in the same decade! We still have more rings!
Again coming from someone who knows OH SO MUCH about football and the STEELERS specificly how is your ROOKIE SENSATION Mawelde Moore working out for you???
So now you are taking a cheap shot at Moore? NICE!

Old 01-29-2009, 12:13 PM

Your way too funny. I guess every forum needs one.

I am laughing at the fact that you in your vast scope of knowledge thought Moore was a rookie. The guys been in the NFL for 5 years! WOW!

Old 01-29-2009, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Your way too funny. I guess every forum needs one.

I am laughing at the fact that you in your vast scope of knowledge thought Moore was a rookie. The guys been in the NFL for 5 years! WOW!
He was NEW to PITTSBURGH. I know that he played for the Vikings! I never claimed to have a VAST SCOPE OF KNOWLEDGE, so there! Y'all love to beat up on Steeler fans--go ahead--we're used to it. No-one loves for us to be on top! Get used to it! At least we aren't using video cameras to cheat with.

Old 01-29-2009, 12:23 PM

How original.... got any more Camera jokes... please I'm sure you have new material. Bottom line is they are not taking away any of our thropies so call it what you want.

Whats your take on that guy....um, whats his name....um um... oh yeah .....Brett Favre? I guess he was a rookie too, hell he was NEW TO NEW YORK!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football