U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 07:48 PM

623 posts, read 1,349,085 times

Advertisements

Now lets hear your predictable comeback how us Vol fans are a bunch of rednecks. Or better yet, another primary school story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2009, 08:48 PM

3,912 posts, read 4,852,010 times

Love them some jorts!! lmao

http://www.gatorswearjeanshorts.net/blog/uploaded_images/Outlook-757419.jpg (broken link)

Old 07-26-2009, 09:08 PM

3,106 posts, read 2,670,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolDude View Post

The fear's so thick you can smell it. Fulmer's gone. The days of the Vols being psyched out a week before kickoff are over.

If douchey guys with a gallon of hair gel, jorts, cheap mall kiosk necklaces, and Ed Hardy t-shirts are your definition of scary, yeah, I guess you're correct, Kiffin's scared of UF. Or skanks with black roots and a full Abercrombie wardrobe.

I'm not a Florida fan by any means, that said I can't wait til they hang 70 on you this year. Maybe then it will shut the annoying Vol fans up, who am I kidding nothing will.

Old 07-27-2009, 04:22 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,207,831 times
Quote:
Wow, loosen those jorts man. Unless you're actually the age of your grammatical level, which would put you around 7. Cute story though.

The fear's so thick you can smell it. Fulmer's gone. The days of the Vols being psyched out a week before kickoff are over.

If douchey guys with a gallon of hair gel, jorts, cheap mall kiosk necklaces, and Ed Hardy t-shirts are your definition of scary, yeah, I guess you're correct, Kiffin's scared of UF. Or skanks with black roots and a full Abercrombie wardrobe.
is someone in TN making fun of rednecks wearing jorts? we call that the pot calling the kettle black. fulmers is gone, and has been replaced by a 9 year old who has been a total failure as a head coach. I am looking forward to the gators destroying every team in the SEC this year. you can't spell ciTrUs without UT.

Old 07-27-2009, 04:31 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,207,831 times
Quote:
Now lets hear your predictable comeback how us Vol fans are a bunch of rednecks. Or better yet, another primary school story.

now why would I make fun of vol fans when it's so much easier to make fun of travis henry? oh, and let's not forget the home loss to wyoming.

Old 07-27-2009, 05:30 AM

2,290 posts, read 5,043,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Talk about heroic restraint.
Moderator cut: image removed
Nice Tebows.

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 05:24 AM..

Old 07-27-2009, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
is someone in TN making fun of rednecks wearing jorts? we call that the pot calling the kettle black. fulmers is gone, and has been replaced by a 9 year old who has been a total failure as a head coach. I am looking forward to the gators destroying every team in the SEC this year. you can't spell ciTrUs without UT.
Nice reading comprehension there. Must be a UF grad.

Keep up the weak, tired smack. Hate for a UF fan to come up with anything original. Scratch that, that would require brain activity. I might as well wait for hogs to grow wings.

Old 07-27-2009, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
I'm not a Florida fan by any means, that said I can't wait til they hang 70 on you this year. Maybe then it will shut the annoying Vol fans up, who am I kidding nothing will.
Still have not seen where UT (the real one, not the overrated cesspool of pretentious aholes) is going to be on probation for those evil secondary violations. Oh yeah, you have as much of a clue as my grandmother with dementia.

Go listen to some crappy Austin indie rock and beat your bongos. And while you're at it, mix yourself an under the sink cocktail. This board's collective sports IQ, no make that general IQ, would jump several points.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football