U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-19-2009, 09:28 PM

10,253 posts, read 8,230,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Nope sorry Dingus, I knew you would try and go there but if you actually look YOU started this discussion. Read post 19 where YOU talked about Packer fans killing Devine's dog and attacked Packer fans.

It's so funny you trying, and failing, to blame this on some one else when YOU started this whole thing.

I will contribute to the Viking part of this.

What do the Vikings, Saints, Lion, Eagles, Cards, Falcons and Seahwks have in common?

None have won a Super Bowl
Actually my post was in response to a post about how the Vikings fan's were the most fair-weather fans. Which I acknowledged some truth to. I was simply offering up the fact that the cheese-heads reputation was undeserved from what I have seen over the years since it came from a fellow cheese-head. And you yourself admit they killed Devine's dog. That wasn't very nice was it?

Anyway, you forgot the Bills too. Chargers? Not that I remember. Well maybe with Brett Favre, it might be enough to get us there this year. Boy wouldn't that be ironic! We'd probably have to thank you all over again.
Thank you for now.

Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2009, 09:43 PM

3,108 posts, read 1,106,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Actually my post was in response to a post about how the Vikings fan's were the most fair-weather fans. Which I acknowledged some truth to. I was simply offering up the fact that the cheese-heads reputation was undeserved from what I have seen over the years since it came from a fellow cheese-head. And you yourself admit they killed Devine's dog. That wasn't very nice was it?

Anyway, you forgot the Bills too. Chargers? Not that I remember. Well maybe with Brett Favre, it might be enough to get us there this year. Boy wouldn't that be ironic! We'd probably have to thank you all over again.
Thank you for now.

Ahh see if you paid attention you would realize those were all NFC teams.

Also, you again admitt your posts had NOTHING to do with the Viqueens. Thank you for that.

As far as the dog killing, one would think if an animal of your was being attacked you defend it. See your stupid statements don't work as well when the owner of the dog shot says it was understandable.

I'm really looking forward to October 5th

Wait don't want to forget something to do with the Viqueens:

Vikings record in the playoffs 17-25

Old 08-19-2009, 10:59 PM

1,232 posts, read 840,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgg View Post
The big difference between a Packer fan and a Viking fan is that the Viking fan roots for the Vikings and the Packer fan roots for any team that's playing the Vikings. Kind of a sad existence if you ask me. Viking fans back their team while Packer fans need to get a life. Packer fans may miss the playoffs, but it's a successful year if they beat the Vikings twice.

Actually I've found the opposite to be true, esp in the Twin cities area. Seems most MN fans would rather root against GB than for MN. At least that was my experience. They would be happy with a 2-14 season is they swept GB

Old 08-20-2009, 08:26 AM

1,656 posts, read 2,095,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Actually I've found the opposite to be true, esp in the Twin cities area. Seems most MN fans would rather root against GB than for MN. At least that was my experience. They would be happy with a 2-14 season is they swept GB
In South Dakota, my statement is without exception. You can't find a Packer fan whose main concern isn't that the Vikings lost, not whether the Packers win. It's bizarre and wierd club that they're a member of.

Old 08-20-2009, 08:53 AM

9,807 posts, read 6,294,138 times
Strange to see Favre in a red jersey.

After he announces his retirement when the season ends in December for the Vikings, he will be on tv all summer, cry again on tv in mid-August, sign with a team who really has red jerseys, and say his 11 year old daughter ( she is 10 now )convinced him to return.

Being a Favre " prophet" is so easy cuz you just gotta look at his history.

Old 08-20-2009, 09:00 AM

9,807 posts, read 6,294,138 times
George Blanda ( remember him? ) stuck around pro football forever.

However, he didn't go the "drama route" between seasons.

( maybe he didn't have young daughters who made decisions for him --sarc )

Old 08-20-2009, 06:02 PM

1,105 posts, read 1,311,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post

I do believe he's giving you the finger.

I think he's giving the finger to T-Jack and Sage.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:30 PM

15,676 posts, read 15,617,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
No. We dont care for the Pack, but Vikings winning is more important. Dont confuse us with Bears fans.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:38 PM

761 posts, read 2,056,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
Strange to see Favre in a red jersey.
Last time I checked, all QB's wear red jerseys in training camp..

Old 08-25-2009, 09:23 AM

8,187 posts, read 13,323,867 times
So why did the Vikings hire the Physics teacher as the head coach? Shouldn't he be doing some rocket experiments somewhere?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football