Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 01:25 AM

258 posts, read 448,128 times

Advertisements

WHO DAT ??? !!!

Who dat? Who dat?
Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?
Who dat? Who dat?"

G O S A I N T S

My First Superbowl Game Ever...That I am actually interested in !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2010, 02:21 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
The Colt's. Thats who's that. If it weren't for that retard "who dat" crap...I'd probably root for the Saints. But I'm so sick of it, I hope they get thier asssses handed to them in a football helmet.

Old 02-01-2010, 05:21 AM

8,977 posts, read 17,277,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlover View Post
WHO DAT ??? !!!

Who dat? Who dat?
Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?
Who dat? Who dat?"

G O S A I N T S

My First Superbowl Game Ever...That I am actually interested in !
Bandwagon jumper

Old 02-01-2010, 08:31 AM

2,179 posts, read 6,715,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
The Colt's. Thats who's that. If it weren't for that retard "who dat" crap...I'd probably root for the Saints. But I'm so sick of it, I hope they get thier asssses handed to them in a football helmet.
LOL! That's the same reason why I would never pull for the Saints. "Who dat" Vaudeville act or not, it sounds asinine and downright stupid.

Go Colts!

Old 02-01-2010, 12:06 PM

2,224 posts, read 3,612,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DowntownJerseyCity View Post
LOL! That's the same reason why I would never pull for the Saints. "Who dat" Vaudeville act or not, it sounds asinine and downright stupid.

Go Colts!
Can it be any more lame than J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS.... WTH , DO they needs thay much practice to not confuse them with the Giants in Giants stadium or what?

Old 02-01-2010, 12:27 PM

2,179 posts, read 6,715,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
Can it be any more lame than J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS.... WTH , DO they needs thay much practice to not confuse them with the Giants in Giants stadium or what?
Ha! At least it's coherent and understandable English. Had to love the Pats fans chanting "Yakees Suck!" at their own super bowl FOOTBALL victory parade.

Old 02-01-2010, 12:48 PM

3,771 posts, read 7,090,041 times
I think people are being a bit harsh on the Louisianans. It's a colloquial cheer/chant. I'm personally rooting for the Saints for a few reasons:

1. I'm a fan of parody. This is the first Super Bowl the Saints have ever been in. I'm a lifelong Browns fans, so I understand that buildup of frustration. The Colts, on the other hand, just won a few years ago.

2. The Saints are the underdog. How is it fun to root for a team favored by nearly a touchdown? Underdogs all the way!

3. It's hard not to root for the city of New Orleans with all that they've had to deal with. In the big picture, football and sports means very little, but I know it'd make me a little happier if my teams ever won (they never do). The only time I was able to celebrate something was 2002 when Ohio State upset Miami in the Fiesta Bowl. Again, I'm from Cleveland and currently live near Oakland, so I am able to cheer for very few championships. =P

4. When the Saints were bad - I mean REAL BAD - like Danny Weurffel at QB bad - I used to root for them as a child. I think it was because I had a thing for underdogs and bad teams and I absolutely loved their helmets/colors. I traveled to New Orleans when I was about 10 and the city fascinated me. I have returned a few times since Katrina and consider it one of my favorite cities to study and to visit.

Geaux Saints! - Seriously, this helmet is still one my favorites. Soooo pretty. =P

Old 02-01-2010, 12:51 PM

2,224 posts, read 3,612,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DowntownJerseyCity View Post
Ha! At least it's coherent and understandable English. Had to love the Pats fans chanting "Yakees Suck!" at their own super bowl FOOTBALL victory parade.

Further proof that the Yankees suck YEAR ROUND!

Old 02-01-2010, 12:55 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
If you know about "Who Dat" and you know what the Super Bowl is you are now a football fan.

Congratulations.

Welcome to the lunacy.

Old 02-01-2010, 06:04 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,071,320 times
"Who Dat" is the lamest rip off ever the Bengals "Who dey"

Paul Brown Jr should sue the bandwagon NO talking head who coined it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football