U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-13-2010, 07:10 PM
 
Location: Tampa (by way of Omaha)
13,930 posts, read 19,151,835 times
Reputation: 9160

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLE H View Post
I agree with Bosco55David. Would be a very good fit!
He would adapt to McDaniels system very easily. Hell, Charlie Weis ran the watered down collegiate version of the same offense McDaniels learned under when he was on New England's staff.

Stick Quinn as the #2 behind Orton and then let them fight it out in 2011. That would make me very happy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-13-2010, 07:14 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,306,870 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Well, Delhomme has a home with the Cleveland Browns and he could possibly be starting.
Exactly why the Browns organization ain't never gonna be sh*T
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-13-2010, 11:47 PM
 
Location: Highland, CA (formerly Newark, NJ)
6,183 posts, read 4,989,654 times
Reputation: 2150
Did he really sign with the Browns (too lazy to open a new tab)?
If so, he'd be an upgrade over what they have (Quinn - once an overrated primadonna, always an overrated primadonna). Cleveland fans make me thankful I'm a Philly fan LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2010, 11:26 AM
 
2,221 posts, read 3,187,555 times
Reputation: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
After being cut from the Panthers I just can't see what team could use him as a backup unless it's the Lions. We all know he will never be a starter again in this league and it was good to finally see the panthers come to their senses and cut a QB who was always overrated.

Another classic example of your lack of knowledge of the real sports world.

CLEVELAND -- Jake Delhomme has a new NFL home, and the Cleveland Browns have another new quarterback.
Delhomme, released last week by the Carolina Panthers, has agreed to terms on a two-year deal with the Browns, whose quarterback position has been nothing short of a merry-go-round of players since the club returned as an expansion team 11 years ago

ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter first reported the deal, and a source told Schefter that Delhomme is scheduled to make $7 million this season, including just under $900,000 in base salary. With $12.7 million from Carolina, Delhomme will make $19.7 million in 2010.

^^ I wish my career was over to the tune of 19.7M !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2010, 11:41 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,306,870 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
Another classic example of your lack of knowledge of the real sports world.

CLEVELAND -- Jake Delhomme has a new NFL home, and the Cleveland Browns have another new quarterback.
Delhomme, released last week by the Carolina Panthers, has agreed to terms on a two-year deal with the Browns, whose quarterback position has been nothing short of a merry-go-round of players since the club returned as an expansion team 11 years ago

ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter first reported the deal, and a source told Schefter that Delhomme is scheduled to make $7 million this season, including just under $900,000 in base salary. With $12.7 million from Carolina, Delhomme will make $19.7 million in 2010.

^^ I wish my career was over to the tune of 19.7M !


And thats exactly why they always be the CLEVELAND CLOWNS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2010, 05:23 PM
 
2,221 posts, read 3,187,555 times
Reputation: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
And thats exactly why they always be the CLEVELAND CLOWNS

What has the Eagles franchise won that the Browns have not in terms of championships???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-14-2010, 11:44 PM
 
Location: Highland, CA (formerly Newark, NJ)
6,183 posts, read 4,989,654 times
Reputation: 2150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
What has the Eagles franchise won that the Browns have not in terms of championships???
Dude's not an Eagles fan. You want to talk to an Eagles fan, refer to me, capisce?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2010, 05:18 AM
 
2,221 posts, read 3,187,555 times
Reputation: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Dude's not an Eagles fan. You want to talk to an Eagles fan, refer to me, capisce?

He was an Eagles fan before.... what did he do, fall off the wagon?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2010, 10:26 AM
 
Location: Kansas City, MO
5,763 posts, read 9,747,266 times
Reputation: 2809
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
And thats exactly why they always be the CLEVELAND CLOWNS

Did Jake Delhomme sleep with your mother and not call her the next day or something? What is with all our hate against an average NFL player and a seemingly nice guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2010, 10:41 AM
 
Location: Highland, CA (formerly Newark, NJ)
6,183 posts, read 4,989,654 times
Reputation: 2150
When was he an Eagles fan before? Check his post history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top