U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 12:23 PM

1,483 posts, read 2,922,229 times

Advertisements

Yes, from the media. From the Police, NO! We will get that true answer in the coming days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2010, 12:06 AM

13,227 posts, read 18,011,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
Yes, from the media. From the Police, NO! We will get that true answer in the coming days.
Speaking of the police, it looks like Ben Roethlisberger will NOT be charged with sexual assault.

Looks like people have to find the key they threw away and unlock the cell they prematurely placed him in. Sucks to be them. *lol*

Old 04-10-2010, 07:46 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,309 posts, read 11,195,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnutella View Post
Speaking of the police, it looks like Ben Roethlisberger will NOT be charged with sexual assault.

Looks like people have to find the key they threw away and unlock the cell they prematurely placed him in. Sucks to be them. *lol*

LOVE your last line!!

Old 04-10-2010, 08:48 PM

2,221 posts, read 3,192,203 times
Has the DA announced it?

Old 04-10-2010, 09:58 PM

8,163 posts, read 13,209,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
Has the DA announced it?
In all articles from police,etc... it said they will not prosecute. I'm guessing this is just another exaggeration of the truth. Maybe Ben will finally learn from this and keep himself out of harms way.

Old 04-11-2010, 08:05 PM

927 posts, read 1,211,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
In all articles from police,etc... it said they will not prosecute. I'm guessing this is just another exaggeration of the truth. Maybe Ben will finally learn from this and keep himself out of harms way.
Not likely. Roethlisberger is what is known as a degenerate. He cannot prevent himself from committing seedy, raunchy acts of a perverted nature. If he were an ordinary person he would have been thrown in jail and labeled a sex offender long ago. This star QB of the Pittsburgh Steelers needs help. And lots of it.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bresilhac View Post
Not likely. Roethlisberger is what is known as a degenerate. He cannot prevent himself from committing seedy, raunchy acts of a perverted nature. If he were an ordinary person he would have been thrown in jail and labeled a sex offender long ago. This star QB of the Pittsburgh Steelers needs help. And lots of it.
So when a guy and his college buddies are in a bar hanging all over girls, is it sexual misconduct or rape? Nothing has been proven so it's just a guy portraying a sloppy drunk most likely with a poor choice of friends that keep him in harms way. A better class of friends would probably keep him away. This was a bar/clubith a load of people around and a back room. Don't tell me that anyone got taken advantage of here. No one goes in a back room to play yahtzee!!!

Old 04-11-2010, 10:45 PM

2,221 posts, read 3,192,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
So when a guy and his college buddies are in a bar hanging all over girls, is it sexual misconduct or rape? Nothing has been proven so it's just a guy portraying a sloppy drunk most likely with a poor choice of friends that keep him in harms way. A better class of friends would probably keep him away. This was a bar/clubith a load of people around and a back room. Don't tell me that anyone got taken advantage of here. No one goes in a back room to play yahtzee!!!

Man please, he's a grown man who makes his own damn decisions, just like Mike Vick and Pac Man Jones. So I guess its all because he has bad friends. And to your point, no one gets accused multiple times without some sort of cause either.

Old 04-11-2010, 11:44 PM

13,227 posts, read 18,011,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bresilhac View Post
Were you aware that Ben Roethlisberger does not have a criminal record?

Old 04-12-2010, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
Man please, he's a grown man who makes his own damn decisions, just like Mike Vick and Pac Man Jones. So I guess its all because he has bad friends. And to your point, no one gets accused multiple times without some sort of cause either.
I'll put it like this. I don't think he's a choir boy. I'd be an idiot if I thought that, and usually you hang out with people like yourself; but there are good influences and bad and he has to change his company. Are you really going to compare Vick to him? Him and his buddies murdered animals for fun. So, you're going to compare a handsy, overgrown, frat boy to an animal killer? Maybe next time you'll think before you type. Innocent until proven guilty !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or