U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2011, 05:13 AM

2,186 posts, read 7,532,374 times

Advertisements

Kenmore Intuition vacuum cleaner 28014

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I bought the Kenmore Intuition because it is said to be one of the best options for allergy sufferers. I as well as my children all suffer from common allergies, especially dust. A vacuum that helps eliminate dust is very important to me. The low dust emission feature is what first caught my attention when shopping for this product. My last vacuum was an upright, awkward machine that did absolutely nothing to help reduce the dust in the air. Although it worked for surface cleaning, I don't think the suction was ever really good enough to get deep down into the carpet. The Kenmore Intuition cleans so deep down into the carpet that when I am finished vacuuming the carpet feels almost a little damp. The suction on this vacuum is very powerful and impressive. After vacuuming the air smells and feels cleaner. My husband says I am just a compulsive housecleaner, but I swear it is true. The air literally feels cleaner. If you own a cat or a dog you know how much pet hair can accumulate even within a half a day. The Kenmore Intuition is very effective on pet hair because of its powerful suction. I have noticed myself and my children sneeze a lot less since we started using this vacuum and we are not near as stuffed up as we used to be. There are no bags necessary for this vacuum because it has a very easy to empty detachable canister. I love this vacuum because, even though it is a little heavy, it is very easy to maneuver around corners as it is not a big, bulky upright vacuum. Because of how heavy it is, I do find it a little difficult to carry up and down the stair. I would definitely recommend this vacuum, especially to allergy sufferers.

Xenia Headley

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews