Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2011, 04:20 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Grill Master 4-Burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill - Model # 720-0697

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

Grills have come a long way since the days of charcoal and matches, which is definitely not a bad thing. I was looking for a gas grill that offers the space to cook dinner for the entire family without having to go back and forth indoors fixing all of the side dishes, etc. I chose the Grill Master 4-Burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill for our outdoor cooking of burgers, hot dogs, chicken, steaks, and more. I chose it for the large cooking area and the four burners that help me to cook food quickly and evenly. Assembly was a little time-consuming, but it was not as difficult as I thought it might be, although I did have to read and reread the directions because at times they were a little confusing. We put it together in about an hour and had it ready to go with the gas hooked up a little after that-ready to grill. The ignition switch makes it easy to start the fire in just seconds and the grill heated up within fifteen minutes to allow me to start cooking our food quickly and easily. It has held up well over several summers with no problems, including the burners lighting and the heat being even. I like the fact that I can remove the grates and burner covers and stick them in the dishwasher. This means that I don't have to scrub and scrape the food cooking parts and will allow me to keep everything cleaner. If you are looking for an outdoor grill that will fit your budget, your cooking needs, and your size requirements, you will definitely want to consider this Grill Master 4-Burner Stainless Steel Grill. This four burner grill will fit all of the food for your family to allow you to make everyone happy with food that they will love.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews