U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-28-2011, 02:26 PM

2,186 posts, read 3,112,608 times
Default Review of Bulova Men's Stainless Steel Watch

Bulova Men's Stainless Steel Watch

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I decided to jump into the arena of higher end watches by purchasing this square, tank-style watch by Bulova. The square face gives the watch a modern yet classy feel that looks well while wearing a suit or more casual attire. This watch is not for those who desire a small, discreet time piece. This watch has bold styling and people will take notice of it when on your wrist. The square face covers a large amount of the wrist and the stainless steel bracelet is fairly wide. The see through case back shows the internal workings, which has become a popular look for moderately expensive watches.

I paid a total of $450 for this watch and have received several compliments since day one of wearing it. Aesthetically, this watch is modern with its silver tone dial and silver markers on the face. There are no hour markers on the face, which has taken me a little bit to get use to since all of my previous watches have had numbers marking each hour.

The shiny silver face and bracelet make for an excellent contrast when up against my dark business suits. This Bulova is water resistant to 30 meters and came with a three year warranty. One of the best features is the styling makes it the most diverse watch I've ever owned. I wear it every day at work and also on my days off. My wife loves the style and it adds a touch of flair and elegance.

My only complaint is that because of the size and stainless steel construction it tends to get heavy on my wrist after wearing it all day and evening. Other than that I'm very satisfied with the look and performance of this slick time piece. I've owned this watch for about six months now and will probably buy another Bulova with a round face to balance out my watch selection.

I've bumped it into the wall and my desk at work a few times because it is a larger watch than my previous ones. So if you've worn smaller watches just beware it may take a little time to get used to this larger piece. Since it's made of quality stainless steel it did not scratch.

If you are looking for a modern yet classy watch that will get you attention then I highly recommend this Bulova stainless steel watch.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews