Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2011, 03:57 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Ninja Master Prep
The Ninja Master Prep is a multi use blender and food processor, all in one product. Retailing for $39.99 the Ninja can crush ice, make smoothies and puree ingredients for salad dressings. Included in the purchase of your Ninja is a small container that you can use to chop ingredients for salads, salsas and other recipes, getting the ingredients evenly mixed without making them mushy. For mixing or making drinks a large container is included as well as storage lids for both the large and smaller container. The storage lids enable you to keep your leftovers right in the original containers.
A small recipe booklet is included as well, but a more detailed recipe book is available for purchase directly from the Ninja website. Recipes include those for frozen treats, smoothies, drinks of various kinds, salad, soups and much more. There are many numerous uses for your Ninja. I have made many different dips and created several salsas very easily and quickly.
The power of the Ninja lies in its power pod that sits on top of the container and locks into place. There is only one button to operate, and it pulses the food or liquid in the container. The number of times you push the button, the more pulses the machine makes. The Ninja comes with different types of blades, one for chopping and one for mixing. The pod is made of stainless steel and this is where the electrical cord is, so it doesn't ever go into a sink, it only gets wiped off. The containers, both small and large are made of heavy duty plastic. All of the containers come with non slip rubber bottoms and this is terrific. The non slip button makes sure that the container does not move at all when you are mixing.
A one year warranty is enclosed with each Ninja. In addition, there are also pitchers that can be purchased separately giving you a lot more options, especially if you have a larger family or have groups of people over for dinner and/or drinks. The large pitchers or containers as I like to call them, have spouts, making it really easy to make drinks or other semi liquid foods and pour them into glasses, there is really no mess.
The uses for this product appear to be endless. I am just now beginning to see how much I really use this machine. I had put it away under my cabinets, but I use it so much now, that I keep it on my countertop within easy reach. Everyone who visits my kitchen wants to know what the Ninja is and how it works. I have given several of them as gifts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews