U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2011, 03:46 PM

2,186 posts, read 7,556,554 times

Advertisements

Hamilton Beach Lightweight Iron Model #14565

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

Irons are not one of my favorite appliances, but it often becomes a necessity for me to do some ironing to smooth down a hem, a collar, or get rid of some nasty wrinkles. I went looking for a small, lightweight iron that I could use for those occasions when I don't have any choice but to do some iron. I chose the Hamilton Beach Lightweight Iron due to its light weight and small size. It was also a good price, at less than $20, which is great for my budget. Since I don't really use an iron much, I really didn't want to spend a lot of money on one. I was just looking for a basic iron that I can use to take care of basic, emergency ironing. It has worked great the few times that I have used it with no issues or problems. I always worry about staining my clothes with the water from the steam function, but this iron did not leak at all. It has made ironing easy when I have to do it and easily gets the wrinkles out and smoothes the collars down without too much effort from me. I like the fact that it is very light and easy for me to get down off of the shelf and get ready to iron the clothes that need ironing. It heats up quickly and is ready to go in just minutes to get those pesky wrinkles out of our clothes. If you are looking for a small and light iron that you can use in just minutes, this one is it. The Hamilton Beach Lightweight Iron can be the iron that you will use time and time again, and that fits your budget perfectly. Buy one today for all of your ironing needs.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews