Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2011, 02:53 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Maytag Portable Diswasher

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I have a small kitchen area and the last thing I want is taking up a lot space with a dishwasher. It was this feeling that led me to buy the Maytag Portable Dishwasher. I wanted the convenience of having a dishwasher but had limited space and the Maytag Portable Dishwasher filled that need. Since purchasing this little unit I have been very pleased by its performance and quality. However, there are times where I definitely could use a larger washer, but the Maytag portable is what it is.

The Good:

The main positive of the Maytag portable dishwasher is the fact it is portable. When you have a small space it is nice to have something that is easy to move around and that can be stored in s closet space when not in use. A lot of people seem to think that portable dishwashers do not do as good a job as full sized ones. However in my experience this is far from the truth. My Maytag portable dishwasher always gets my dishes just as clean as any other washer I have used.

The Bad:

There are two things that I would consider to be a negative quality as far as the Maytag portable dishwasher goes. The first is the obvious fact that it is not as large as a full sized washer. While I knew this when I bought a portable unit, I often found myself doing a half load at a time when it came to washing larger dishes. Secondly hooking the portable dishwasher up can be a bit of a hassle. However in my opinion this is a small price to pay for the convenience of having a small portable washer.

In the end I think the Maytag portable is great for anyone looking to save space.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews