Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2011, 11:39 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Dyson DC28 Animal

dyson-dc28-animal photo
Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

The Dyson DC28 Animal is perfect for cleaning up pet dander as well as anything that your kids may have strewn across the floor. Although the vacuum is quite pricy upfront- $600, it more than pays for itself in the end. There are several attachments so that you can vacuum off the couch, get the corners or even clean off the blinds or curtains. I like that this vacuum has a HEPA filter so that I never have to worry about the dust floating back in my air. This is a bagless vacuum with a 5/8 gallon capacity for dust, dirt and pet hair. This vacuum is also asthma friendly which means that you never have to suffer from an attack unlike other vacuums that you may have used. Its overall lighter weight makes this vacuum easy for maneuvering and storage while still maintaining a good suction.

This Dyson Animal comes in multiple colors so that you can match it with the rest of your appliances or décor. The attachments that come stock with the Dyson are great. The mattress attachment has been my favorite by far. I never realized there was so much dander and other things living in my mattress until I cleaned it with this vacuum. I have used this Dyson Animal on all types of flooring and unfortunately the shorter your carpet, the less it works. Industrial carpet is not a good match with this Dyson DC28 Animal, however, it works harder and gets the carpets cleaner than my Dirt Devil ever did. One of the great features of this vacuum is the tilt that the upright portion of this vacuum. You can tip it almost to the floor while still being able to vacuum- perfect for getting underneath the couch or bed. Compared to the Dirt Devil, this vacuum is cleaner and more efficient, earning my 5 star rating.

Review by professional reviewer, Sep. 1, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews