Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2011, 08:36 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Yamaha P95B Digital Piano, Black

yamaha-p95b-digital-piano-black photo
Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

Pianos. One of the most beautiful instruments around. What's the next best thing to a regular piano? The electric piano. This instrument has been one of the most successful devices in the rock industry.

A Yamaha is my product of choice. The Yamaha P95B Digital Piano, Black. Here's just a few things that it has to offer: It has an 88-note GHS. It voices 10. The piano is in stereo. 64-note polyphony. 50 built-in piano songs. Weighing in at 36.4 pounds. Has a MIDI in and out. Includes an FC3 pedal.

The listing price of the piano is $899.00. Comparing a grand piano, small piano, and an electric piano. Nothing can beat a grand piano. The way it sounds is unmatched.

There's no way any electric piano, or a standard version can beat its quality in sound. Grand pianos are very nice and all, but they offer no portability. Standard pianos offer similar sound to a grand piano. They too lack portability. But I see very little disappointment in either.

Electric pianos don't have the superior sound like grand and standard pianos do. But they do mimic the sound very close however. If you were standing out in a hall and you heard a melody. And if an electric piano was as loud as a grand piano, (if you aren't musically inclined, you may not know the difference, no kidding).

If I had the money and choice, (believe me or not), I'd choose the Yamaha. Why you ask? To tell you the truth I want an instrument to take any place. You might want to take this instrument to a club, to your friend's next door, or even play a song for your mom.

No matter what you like better, small, medium or large. If the Yamaha fits your budget, it could make a great Christmas gift!

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews