U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-08-2011, 01:16 AM

2,186 posts, read 3,517,798 times
Default Review of GE Profile Performance Double Oven

GE Profile Performance Double Oven

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

Some might say that the GE Profile Performance Double Oven is expensive, but it is worth every penny in my opinion. I love the fact that I can cook a big turkey in one oven, while cooking all of the side items in the other oven. No body likes to clean and of but this double oven is ridiculously easy to clean, and I didn't even have to buy any of the smelly oven cleaner to do it. I find myself ready and waiting to clean it when necessary and that's not me.

The quick and easy cleanup is great but my favorite thing so far about this oven is that the temperature is absolutely perfect. I truly believe that there is not even the smallest amount of variation in temperatures.If you know anything about cooking, you know how important the right temperature is. It takes the worry out of it and for me that is extra special.

I also like that the doors close very quietly, even if you're doing it quickly. There is nothing worse than to hear your over doors squeak and with this oven you don't have that irritation. I also like that fact that I am given the option to use the oven in the standard way, or as a convection oven. I'm sure that that exists on other stoves as well, but it's not an option that I am familiar with. I have the option with a stainless steel, ceramic stove-top, and I feel that it is a perfect addition to the modern kitchen.

I'll give it 5 stars, and am thrilled that we made this purchase. I simply cannot say enough good things about it, and love to show it off to our guests.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews