Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2011, 12:48 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

North Face Trailhead Tent 8

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

The North Face outdoor tent works great for my family and I love the sand color. It is a large tent with three side rooms. One room is located at the back of the tent and the other two rooms are located on the sides of the tent. With everyone off to the sides and in the back it makes it easy to climb in and out of the tent without tripping over people. This tent is perfect for a long weekend family camp out or for a night of fun for the kids in the backyard. It is easy to set up and take down so letting the kids have an outdoor sleepover at the last minute is no big deal. If it is raining and windy, I still know the kids are alright in the tent as it is wind and rain resistant. The North Face outdoor tent was one of the cheapest tents for how large it is. This large tent can accommodate 8 people. I find the five members of my family fit very comfortably with room to spare. The two younger girls sleep together in one room. The teenage boy sleeps by himself in another room and my husband and I sleep in the third room. Every one has lots of space to get comfortable in. The only thing I do not particularly like about this tent is the ventilation. While there is ventilation, I find it does not work that well. With all the flaps closed the tent can become very stuffy and hot. Over all this is a great family tent and besides the poor ventilation it is quite comfortable. I would recommend this tent for the comfort ability and good price. We have had some great times camping out in the North Face 8 man outdoor tent.

Xenia Headley

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews