Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2011, 01:36 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,534,307 times

Advertisements

Honda TMX 155

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

A motorcycle is widely used in Asia as a means of transportation. Honda motorcycles are popular in Asian countries particularly in the Philippines. I owned a TMX 155 motorcycle with a 155.3 cc 4 stroke engine, OHV, 4 down manual transmission, primary kick starter, and a magneto AC-CDI ignition.
It has also a telescopic fork front suspension and rear suspension cushion. The suspensions are effective and deliver a good ride when driving on a rough road. Honda TMX motorcycle is air cooled powerhouse, environment friendly and passed Euro 1 emission testing. Since I bought my motorcycle the gas emission is not so bad. The gasoline tank capacity is 9 liters and I can say that my motorcycle is fuel efficient.
I converted the motorcycle into a tricycle to accommodate four passengers. Honda built the TMX 155 as a business motorcycle that is why it has an air cooled power house and for the past five years the motor did not over heat or stalled.
The engine is strong, reliable and it is not too noisy compared to other motorcycles. The brakes are good and I maintained my motorcycle regularly have a mechanic check the engine, clean the carburetor, and change the oil.
TMX 155 motorcycle is highly recommended for individuals who want to have a tricycle and used it for business. My family uses it as a service around town to do some errands, pick-up kids from school, to haul products from the farm, and as a passenger vehicle.
The side car of my motorcycle can be removed anytime if I want to. Over all the Honda TMX 155 motorcycle has a very strong engine, it's really designed to attached a side car and convert it to tricycle for business purposes. My motorcycle is fuel efficient, environmental friendly and low maintenance. For the price I paid for $ 1,600 or 70,000 pesos in the Philippines is worth it. I am able to get my money back when I converted it to tricycle and it's a great help for my parents back in the Philippines.

By:samutsari

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 20, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2013, 08:19 PM

316 posts, read 657,618 times
TMX 155 in the Philippines is a great reliable bike if your going to add a sidecar to it. Otherwise I would rather buy a Yamaha Nouvo or Suzuki Hayate which are auto bikes [No clutch/shifting] and use a belt vs chain and have excellent storage compartments. The Honda TMX is the number one stolen bike in the Philippines since its desired for trikes...

Old 10-14-2015, 06:50 PM

1 posts, read 8,178 times
costumized honda tmx price
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews