Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2011, 12:32 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Maytag 4.3 Cu. Ft. Bravos X High Efficiency Washer - MVWX600XW

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

Our washer died this fall and I was excited to be able to purchase a new high efficiency washer, due to all that I had heard about them. We purchased the Maytag Bravos X High Efficiency Washer, due to its price and features. When I received it, I was so excited to use it for the first time to see exactly how it worked. The fact that there is not an agitator means that there is more room for clothes to be washed, so less work for me. The big issue is that I can wash so many clothes that it takes forever in my old dryer, so I see a new dryer in my future. I like the fact that it uses less water and the fact that it still gets my clothes clean. The automatic lock that is part of this high efficiency washer took a little time for me to get used to, simply because I tend to drop clothes in while I am walking through the house, but now that I have reconciled myself to it, it is no big deal. The handy detergent dispenser and fabric softener dispenser are easy to use and simple for my children to use as well. The settings are easily changed to allow you to change the speed of the agitation, as well as the temperature of water, etc. It is easy to use, even the first time, so even if you have no technological abilities, you will find this washer simple to use. If you are looking for a new washer that is energy efficient and washes loads of clothes with little effort from you, then this washing machine is the one for you. Price and efficiency makes this a great choice for anyone, whether a large family or not.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews