Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2011, 10:34 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Ryobi 1/2-inch 18-volt Cordless Compact Drill Set Model #P815

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

Cordless drills have come a long way with the lithium power batteries, simply because they hold a charge longer and charge much quicker than the older type batteries. No more getting ready to start your project or be deep in your project only to find that your drill is dead and unusable. We purchased the Ryobi ½ inch 18-volt Cordless Compact Drill Set for using around the house for easy, DIY projects. It came complete with the charger, case, and two batteries, so that you can keep the drill charged and ready to go all of the time. It was easy to charge the first time and was ready to go in just under an hour to allow us to get to our projects around the house. The bits were easy to change to allow us to have the right tool for the job in just seconds, whether I am using the bulb planting auger or the drill bit to make guide holes for screws or one of the other bits that are included. I was delighted with how light it was and how small it was, which allows it to fit in tight spaces when you have those tight little projects to do. Although it is small, it has big power and ability, which makes it the perfect drill for me. It has been working great for over a year, which makes it a great investment for the money. It feels balanced in my hands, too, which increases the safety quotient and allows me to feel more comfortable using it. Ryobi has long been known for having quality products and this drill stands up to their name. If you are looking for a drill that will offer you great use and efficiency, this Ryobi drill will make a great choice for you and your home projects.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews