Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2011, 06:35 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Clek Oobr Dragonfly Booster Car Seat

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I've used several booster car seats in the past and the biggest issue is always getting the booster seat in and out. With other models it can literally take 15 to 20 minutes just to the get the seat in and out. However, this seat is very, very easy to get out. It takes me less than a minute to get it in or get it out.

I'd worried that any seat that was this easy to get out would not seem that secure or would slide around while in transit. This is not the case. It locks in, very sturdily and I've never worried that kid is in danger. What's more, it can even recline. This comes in handy when we come home a little later and my son ends up falling asleep before we get him in the car. We don't take many long road trips but if we did, the reclining function would definitely come in handy then.

I also like that this seat is convertible. When my son gets a little older, we can remove the back and just use the booster. The manual said that it will handle a kid up to 100 pounds. The price point on this booster was a little high compared to others, but when we considered that we'd be able to use it for the long term, we decided it was worth it.

I'd rather buy a booster seat that's functional than cute, but I do really enjoy that this seat has it all. It's really cute and I love the fun green color. My son seems to be as comfortable as he can it, though he doesn't much like being restrained. If I were to need another booster seat I would not hesitate to buy this one again.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 8, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews