Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2011, 06:38 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Body Flex Zenergy Vibes Vibration Platform

body-flex-zenergy-vibes-vibration-platform photo
Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I recently purchased the Body Flex Zenergy Vibes Vibration Platform after many of my friends had raved about it and the results they were apparently seeing from the machine. It also sounded like a very laid back approach to excersise, something I know I couldn't resist trying.

After a few weeks of getting used to the machine, I have to say I am in love with the Body Flex Zenergy Vibes Vibration Platform! I've had back and hip, as well as joint problems for most of my adult life, making most kinds of cardio workouts, or virtually any kind of excersise as little bit difficult for me. if anything, the Body Flex Zenergy Vibes Vibration Platform helps my joints feel much better - if my hips or back are bothering me, I just do a few minutes on the platform and I notice an immediate difference. If my back pain is particularly bad, even just sitting on the Body Flex Zenergy Vibes Vibration Platform helps me with my achy joints.

The Body Flex Zenergy Vibes Vibration Platform has a timer from 1-10 minutes, as well as different vibration speeds. I personally like the medium speeds - this way, I feel the benefits without being too out of breath. I was never a workout or gym junkie, but with Body Flex Zenergy Vibes Vibration Platform, I can feel like I'm getting a full work out without the feeling of complete and utter exhaustion afterwards.

Assembling the Body Flex Zenergy Vibes Vibration Platform was incredibly simple, and I was actually able to do it completely on my own. You simply insert and tighten the included screws, and you're more or less set to go! I was using my Body Flex Zenergy Vibes Vibration Platform right after these simple instructions.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 8, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews