Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2011, 12:28 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Char-Broil LP Gas Patio Caddie Grill Model 6601295

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

This gas grill was purchased with portability in mind. Not only is it a light unit, it has wheels on one side making it even more easy to move. Although it is easily portable, it does not compromise on sturdiness. The base is wide and feels secure when in use. It is a nice hunter green color with black accents. It does not come with its own propane tank, but for a price of $129.00 it is a great deal.

It is a propane gas grill with push button ignition. As I don't grill much, it is really nice that on the leg next to the ignition switch it has directions on how to use it. No need to go looking for the manual. The grill has 187 inches of grill space, which is just enough for my family of five. It also boasts a 10,000 BTU burner with cast iron heat plate. The steel top is made out of porcelain and is very easy to clean.

Although this grill comes with a 90 day limited warranty, I have had no issues with it. It is durable, with a good design and nice to look at. I've owned it for two years and although it hasn't gotten a lot of use, it seems to have been made with quality in mind.

When cooking on the grill, it seems to do a good job at cooking evenly. Occasionally it seems as if there are little hot spots here and there, but I tend to rotate the grill plate as I cook anyway, so this isn't a big deal. For the price, I feel that this is a great grill to have, especially if you need something that is portable. I would not hesitate to purchase this again if I needed another small, portable grill.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews