U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2011, 03:03 PM

2,186 posts, read 7,526,855 times

Advertisements

Polar RS300X Heart Rate Monitor - Model # 90036619

polar-rs300x-heart-rate-monitor-model-90036619 photo
Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

The Polar heart rate monitor has an automatic and manual target zone, a backlight, countdown timer, a minimum and maximum target zone indicator, easy start Heart rate display, key lock, oversized display, visual and audible alarm in target heart rate zones, water-resistant, guided workouts and Polar wear Link-coded transmitter with a changeable battery.

I bought this Polar heart rate monitor after I used my other one to death. I already knew this was a good brand for a heart rate monitor but I did not expect to be this happy with my new one. This heart rate monitor has a workout guide that makes it easier to reach your target heart rate, stay in your target heart rate and burn more calories. I really like that it beeps to let you know once you reach your target heart rate zone. And if you fall below or go above it this monitor alerts you. The oversized display makes it really easy to read while you are still moving. So you do not have to stop and check the status on the monitor. I really like the key lock so do not accidently stop the monitor as I am working out. Something I really like that my other monitor did not have is that this one is water resistant. I like that I can monitor my heart rate and calories burned while I swim.

The only think I wish would get an upgrade is the wireless transmitter band. It is not very comfortable but I guess it does not need to be since it is only worn for a relatively short time. I would definitely recommend that anyone looking to lose weight or anyone who is really into their health buy this heart rate monitor.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews