Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2011, 01:18 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Ozark Trail 3-Room XL Vacation Lodge Camping Tent

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

With three kids, no ordinary, small tent will do. We need to have plenty of room for everyone to relax and spread out. The Ozark Trail 3-Room XL Vacation Lodge Tent offered the ability to partition off three rooms to allow for everyone to have their own space, which is ideal for my family. The rooms were big enough for queen sized airbeds that helped to make it almost like home, without the stress. I didn't feel claustrophobic in this tent and we had room for all five of us to sleep, as well as to store our stuff for the week. I loved the canopy that was part of the front of the tent that allowed you to get into the tent without letting rain into the tent when you zip open the door. It was slightly irritating that there was no way to secure the door to go in and out without lifting it up each time, but this is just a minor issue in my opinion. I found that it was extremely easy to set up, which I was afraid would not be the case with the largeness of the tent. We had some high winds and rain during the week, but the tent help up well with the weather and we "weathered" it very snugly inside the tent. I think this tent will sleep even more people than we have, so we may even take friends along next time. The vents made the tent extremely comfortable, even during the warmest month of the year, but it may not be the best choice for colder months, as it could get quite drafty. Since we only camp during the early fall and summer, this is not a buying decision issue for us. Take your family camping in this large and comfy tent. You will be glad you did.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews