Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2011, 03:53 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Eddie Bauer Deluxe 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

Upon receiving a recommendation from a friend, I decided to purchase myself the Eddie Bauer Deluxe 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat. Composed of a bottom of hard plastic, with some foam and a seat cover, I liked the way that the Eddie Bauer Deluxe 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat seemed quite sturdy and durable. I also liked that it was adjustable, and my friends had assured me that it genuinely was - with my other children, I had had to deal with some car seats which were not fully adjustable for the different stages of my child's growth.

Toddlers and young children are also often told to use the Eddie Bauer Deluxe 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat as they are rear facing, which we all of course know if much safer than front facing child safety seats.

One issue with the Eddie Bauer Deluxe 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat that some may have is that it is actually quite expensive - however, I found this worth while as I knew it was safe, and very versatile and would last a long time, throughout my child's development. It was also very comfortable - when my child was a toddler, she always remarked how comfortable the seat was. I also loved the adjustable 3-way headrest, one of the selling points of the Eddie Bauer Deluxe 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat.

Eddie Bauer also makes booster seats, but I chose to go with the Eddie Bauer Deluxe 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat as it was adjustable.

Overall, I would recommend the Eddie Bauer Deluxe 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat to virtually anyone. I was always assured that my child was safe while buckled into it, as well as being comfortable. It was also quite space efficient, and worth every penny.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 8, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews