Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2011, 05:22 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Canon CanonScan 9000F Flatbed Scanner

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

The Canon CanonScan 9000F Flatbed Scanner has all your scanning needs.

It has the following: Fare Level 3 delivers automatic dust and scratch removal as well as fading, grain and backlight correction. Zero warm-up time and lower power consumption with white LED. "Auto Scan Mode", automatically adjusts settings by detecting what you are scanning. Densions are: 18.9 x 4.4 x 10.7 inches; 10.1 pounds.

What's in the box? CanoScan 9000F Color Image Scanner. Document kit: Adobe Photoshop Elements DVD, Photoshop Elements sheet, cross sell sheet, quick start guide setup software & user's guide, CD-ROM warranty card. Film guide mount. Film guide strip. Film guide medium format. Film retainer sheet mid format. Power cord, USB cable. Nicely priced at $250.00.

The scanner can help fix your documents by making an analysis and using data correction. You can scan your documents by pressing one button. Its resolution depth in color is over 281 trillion. You can make your old photos look like new by scanning them with the settings at a maximum 9600 color (dpi).

To note about scanners. There have been numerous instances about scanners that they are half-wit devices. Well I can confirm some of these claims because I have had many scanners. Even if you buy a brand new scanner, most likely; you're gonna have some - if not many problems. Per my experience, I was having problems with brands I've never heard of.

Problems like, (the scanner wouldn't work at all, sometimes a scanner would scan, and nothing would happen). So the problem was, in general, it was either a piece of you know what, or something wasn't set right. (Kinda sounds like most junk electronics).

My best bet you would get a name brand or know a lot about scanners.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews