Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2011, 09:44 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,535,274 times

Advertisements

Kenmore 4 Burner Gas Grill

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

Since me and my family reside in Florida, we tend to grill out quite a few nights each week during the hot summer. Since my last gas grill finally fell apart from being used constantly I was pushed into purchasing another one. I decided to buy this grill as a gift for my husband, since he does all of the outdoor grilling. I have always trusted the name brand Kenmore, and one day when I was out running errands I stopped at the Sears Outlet to see if they had any grills for sale. Once I got into the store I found what I needed.

This Kenmore is so much better than my old gas grill. It has 4 burners and a place to put a plate or dish with food on it. I like the idea of having 4 burners, although we only use two of them most of the time. One of the reasons I decided to purchase this grill is because we have hurricanes here. If we were stuck in a hurricane and had no electricity, I would still be able to use all the burners and the grill itself. I will always buy a gas grill.

I gave the grill to my husband as a gift and it didn't take him very long to put it together and connect the gas to the hose. We used it that first night, and quite often since then. My only complaint is the large gap that allows the smoke to dissipate. We solved that little issue by stuffing it with some heavy duty tin foil. It was an easy fix and the temperature was able to rise.

I would purchase this Kenmore gas grill again. I did compare prices, this grill had more features than the others in the same price range and it had 4 verses the 2 burners that the others had.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews