Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2011, 01:23 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Kitchen Aid KSM150PSER Artisan Series Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

Ive been using this mixer for a while now and the tilt-head is really nice when your needing to swap bowls and let the beaters drip off. It has a tilt head design that gives you easy access to the bowl, it seems more so than others that I have owned. It has 10 speeds that range from slow stir to fast whip, and there is plenty of power to spare as it powers through the sticky gummy peanut buttery treats that I make. It can knead yeast dough for bread and pizza recipes. It weighs 22.8 pounds, depth is 14 3/32 in. height is 13 29/32 in, width is 8 21/32 in, it includes a flat beater , a C shaped dough hook, a two-piece pouring shield with a wide chute wire whip. It is a very attractive addition to our kitchen. Because of the size I don't like to take up storage space in the cupboards with it, and the fact that it looks so nice doesn't make me feel about leaving it out on the counter top. It comes in multiple colors, just make sure that it is one that will match your current and future décor. Once you get comfortable with it you'll also find how much cheaper it is to make your own special treats and how much healthier it is because you can control what's going into what you make. These are things everyone should consider when considering the cost of this product. It's very heavy but most people I tell that to say it is because it's durable. I have not had a single problem with it, and in the last months I've been using it a lot more than I ever had.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 20, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews