U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-01-2011, 03:51 PM

2,186 posts, read 3,654,414 times

Advertisements

Frigidaire Dryer FEQ332ES

Rating: 3 out of 5
  • Currently 3.0/5.0

The Frigidaire FEQ332ES Dryer is a functional dryer. The 27" electric dryer has a 5.7 cubic foot capacity, easily drying a load of eight towels, and its four auto-dry cycles are sufficient to dry any load of laundry, from delicates to comforters. The dryer also boasts reversible doors, offering additional functionality in its placement.
Offering a small feature set of only 5.7 cubic feet capacity and four auto-dry cycles, the Frigidaire FEQ332ES Dryer offers the bare minimum in drying capabilities, as expected at its price point (MSRP $549.00). As a stackable match to the Frigidaire FTF530FS Washer, the dryer offers more space-saving options than other dryers on the market. As a compact machine, as well, the dryer offers more space saving options than dryers in larger front-loading sets.
The four auto-dry cycles comprising the feature set include: towels, whites, delicates/colors, and damp dry. All cycles function properly, and I have not experienced any problems in the machine's functions in three years. All cycles operate correctly, and there are extra features of timed dry, three heat settings, and air fluff cycle. Timed dry offers options ranging from twenty to eight minutes, and temperatures of high, medium and low are offered. The air fluff feature offers ten, twenty and thirty minute increments of fluff. All of the features have functioned properly for three years.
The only feature which has not worked well over a three year time period has been the simplest feature of all: the lint clean-out. Since purchasing the machine in 2007, the lint trap has been difficult to clean. The trap pulls from the machine easily, but lint gets stuck in multiple spots within the trap area. The trap is too small to easily reach and remove the leftover lint balls, so lint is consistently stuck in the trap. This does not seem to affect the functionality of the machine, and I am able to remove the excess lint with a hanger if I wish.
Overall, the Frigidaire FEQ332ES Dryer is a functional machine. I would expect the dryer's lint clean out to be a little more functional, so I rate the Frigidaire FEQ332ES Dryer a 3 of 5 for functionality.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews